“Best pizza in Arizona ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

The Screaming Banshee serves specialty pizza all of which can be made with a homemade gluten free crust in any size you want. We also had their chicken wings with homemade dips that tasted great. The staff managed a busy evening without problems. It is a “must experience” Bisbee restaurant.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We always make the Banshee a stop while we are in Bisbee. Sometimes the service is better than others, but the food keeps us coming back

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great service, great atmosphere, fab pies, sides, and appetizers. The **only** time I was ever disappointed was when I got a calzone, BUT! that's because I'm not a huge fan of ricotta. It was just overwhelming to me. Otherwise, they have great pizza; my particular favourite is their namesake, The Screaming Banshee. I am fortunate enough to live half an hour away so I can frequent this eatery several times a year. It's a really fun eatery!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

The dining room and front and back patios are great places to hang out. The food is always very good. We eat here almost weekly. Especially like the wings, the Thai me up pizza, and the pasta dishes. Also, Bimbo sangria is delicious!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The pizza here was great and the atmosphere was just as good. Our waiter was very friendly and the kids were entertained by watching the guys toss the dough in the air. There is indoor and outdoor seating available at this quaint former gas/service station.

Been to Screaming Banshee Pizza? Share your experiences!