“Great Food - Fun Atmosphere!”

Screaming Banshee Pizza
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We ate dinner here on an overnight trip to Bisbee. The food was fabulous! Everything is so fresh and the presentation was lovely. I had the "Fancy Salad" - and it was! Also, a very nice wine list to choose from. My husband had one of the Italian sandwiches - good size portions, reasonable prices and our service was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant - although we did not have the pizza, there were lots of customers who did order pizza and it looked and smelled heavenly.

1  Thank PreciousRF

Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you're interested in great food please go to Screaming Banshee! The place is eclectic and fun. Consider investing in a local artist as well. Such talent on these walls. Why only 3 stars?? I just can't get decent service in this place. I don't go to a restaurant hungry. I would just like a server with a personality and who seems to want the job she chose. If they would converse a little, recognize when they've forgotten something (appetizers come before the entrée, yes for the third time I'd love a glass of wine and water, etc). I've wanted to take visiting friends to this place a dozen times but I usually end up choosing somewhere else just because of the service. I'm going again, of course, because Screaming Banshee deserves another chance, thanks to the chefs! Good job guys!

1  Thank Tammy-Sue K
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Wished it was not so windy the night we went as it would have been great to sit outside. The bruschetta is fabulous. The pizza was average. I think it would have been great, but I agree with other reviewers, the water makes it tough to make good pizza crust. The toppings and hte homemade sausage are definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Fun, Funky atmosphere, great food. Was visiting Bisbee with the girls and and was disappointed by one restaurant not being open and another with rude staff and an hour wait for a table we decided to try Screaming Banshee Pizza. On our way to Bisbee we had stopped at a fast food restaurant for a bathroom break and a drink and one of the employees recommended Screaming Banshee in Bisbee. We shared a bruschetta with artichoke dip appie and it was delish, The vegetarian in our group raved about the veggie pizza, I had a sandwich which was piled with wonderful flavours and the pasta was also excellent. Don't waste your time at the fancy restaurants in Bisbee if you want excellent food go to the Screaming Banshee.

1  Thank patrjar
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This fun, quirky place serves up delicious pizza and pasta, using a wood-fired oven. We came here for lunch and shared an incredibly delicious pizza. We are fans of Pizzaria Bianco in Phoenix (voted best pizza in the U.S. by New York Times food critic). We thought Screaming Banshee could give them a run for their money. If you enjoy Chardonnay, try the Hidden Crush.

The restaurant is located in what used to be a gas station, but you can really only tell that by the front. Inside it is small but colorful and fun and the wonderful smells from that oven embrace you at once when you enter.