“Fresh and tasteful”

High Desert Market and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Bisbee
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner,with indoor and outdoor seating.We do all our baking on premises, serve generous gourmet salads and sandwiches, quiches, pizzas, desserts and more.Visit our market for gourmet groceries, beers and wines, and unique gifts. We offer wonderful imported cheeses, olives, patés, chocolates and gourmet groceries. Enjoy our fresh organic and locally grown produce, as well as imported and locally produced beers and wines. We also offer table linens and pottery imported from Provence, France, Indonesia, Spain and Mexico (Talavera). Treat yourself with our natural, local, and French soaps and lotions. African baskets from Ghana are part of our full line of baskets and shopping bags from around the world. We also feature local Bisbee-made crafts, San Diego Hats, and more.
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Wine,cheese pastries,salads, everything you could want for the perfect picnic or for those neded supplies, "back at the room'.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Use to love this place and couldn't wait to come back..although the food is still good..the service has gone way down hill. When we asked our server what was fresh today she rolled her eyes at us and smirked at my wife saying "maybe ill ask the cooks they should know "I was appalled! Needless to say we left and won't be back until they reevaluate the staff and woman who apparently hates the customers!

3  Thank Danzina967
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The set dinner and the salads and sandwiches were excellent. Best deal in town. Good desserts as well.

1  Thank bee09
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I always eat here when I.m in Bisbee. The food is always fresh and tasty and the staff is friendly.Fast service and good food.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We are tourists, and on the recommendation of our B &B hosts we went here to pick up dinner. My wife had noticed that they had a vegetarian entree the previous night, and since I am veg, she called and asked if the could hold it for us. When we arrived I asked the server at the counter what the ingredients were. She said she couldn't tell me; the cook was not there. ( I guess the cook doesn't have a cell phone) Anyway, I told her that if that were the case I would have to buy something else, since I was concerned that they might have put something in the Jambalaya that I might have a medical problem with. She began and then continued to scold me for asking them to put the dish away for a couple of hours. I was purchasing another meal from them, and they could not tell me the ingredients! Honestly I could not believe the horrible customer service. I literally asked her if she would rather I buy it and then call them from the local hospital if I had a problem, and she just scolded me again.
I walked out. My wife, who is calmer than I, dealt with a different server, who seemed to understand our situation. The food we brought back to our cabin was well prepared and tasty. I would go back, but if I saw that woman again, I certainly wouldn't go in.

3  Thank Stephen M