School House Inn Bed & Breakfast
$89
Travelocity
  • Pool
$110
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$85
Hotels.com
$80
TripAdvisor
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmusic roomart roomprincipal's officewriting roomb bquichebreakfast was deliciousother guestscommon roomhosts johninteresting bookstree shaded patiorun of the millanswered any questionssitting arearooms are largenice quiet place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have visited Bisbee many times and always enjoy our stay. The School House Inn was no exception. John & Paula were very friendly & welcoming. The history lesson that John gave us on the beautiful building was very informative and we had fun exploring all the open rooms. The side porch is gorgeous, although we visited in February, so it was a bit too cold to really experience. We especially enjoyed looking out the window at the bird feeder and all the various birds that came to visit. Although we slept in & weren't able to enjoy the breakfast, we did go out and explore the Bisbee nightlife. One night we were having a drink at St. Elmo's bar when lo and behold, who do we see rocking out on stage--our host John! It was great to see him and his talented band perform & we loved getting the real Bisbee experience! We will definitely be back again. Thanks John & Paula!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The good: It is an interesting place with nice rooms, good mattresses and really nice owners. I had made reservations for 1 night and had checked it out, finding that it was in some regards above my expectations. The breakfast was really good, I found it to be much better than I had expected.
The not so good: We were in the "geography" room. Nice room, fairly large, but it is over the common area, where breakfast is served and there is a TV. (no TV in the rooms, fine with me) I could hear Ryan Seacrest as if he were in my room. Seems there is an open ceiling in the common room, so sounds really move through the floor into the room above, which we were in. Fortunately, the TV was turned off by the time we went to sleep. Also could hear the breakfast preparation the next morning. If quiet is your thing, ask not to be in this room. Other than that it was very quiet. Hot water took forever to appear at the faucets. You sure don't want to get in the shower without running the water for a long time, or you will get a real surprise. Bathroom contains only a shower/tub and toilet, the sink/vanity is in the room itself. I am not nuts about that arrangement. Would I stay there again, yes, definitely, but would check out the other rooms first. All in all, a good experience, but with the above reservations.

Room Tip: I would avoid rooms above the dining/kitchen area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob H
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were looking for a traditional B & B in Bisbee and we found it with the School House Inn, B & B. The owners John and Paula did an outstanding job making us feel welcome. Upon arrival we were shown around the Inn and even had a chance to look into un-occupied rooms to enjoy the decor and see what options we might have when we return. And, return is exactly what we will do. The breakfasts were fantastic, the advice provided by John and Paula on sites to see was excellent and the location about one mile from the old town area was perfect for quite evenings and peaceful sleep. If you are looking for a B & B with great rooms and a very friendly traditional B & B atmosphere the School House Inn is a great choice and will be ours again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights at the School House Bed and Breakfast, and we honestly could not have asked for more. The room was big and comfortable, and the owners were very friendly. There is a big area downstairs to relax in, which was great because I am an early riser, and I was able to go downstairs to do a little work without disturbing my wife in the morning. Best of all were the breakfasts. Seriously good food. The first morning we were served an excellent quiche, muffins, fruit and coffee. The second morning was french toast, which sounds pretty normal, but it was really, really good french toast.

There are a variety of rooms, each very distinctive and interesting to look at. The owners have put a huge amount of effort an creativity into their inn and it shows. We both highly recommend the School House.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We visit Bisbee often, and have stayed at several B&Bs and hotels in the area. This is by far the best. The rooms and hallways are decorated with antiques and other "Cool old stuff". Breakfast is freshly prepared and served to your table. John and Paula are super hosts.

Room Tip: Rooms range from small, with a full bed, to two bedrooms. Choose what you need. They are all good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple