“A great stop for Mexican food in Benson, AZ.”

Magaly's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Benson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We are full time RV'ers (wife & me) and eat at a lot of places in a lot of towns. We are staying in Benson, AZ. for two months this time and found Magaly's. We ate at several other places for Mexican but nothing comes close. The food is excellent and has been for the 3 times we have eaten there. The service is outstanding and friendly. Beers: $ 3.50-$4.00, American or import. I don't have anything negative about this place. It's right on the "main drag" which is 4th street.
( exit # 303).Sun-Thurs. 11:00am to 8:00 PM, Fri-Sat. 11:00-9:00PM. Right side of the road as you enter town. Many of the local families were eating there too.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by my hotel. I asked for hide em off the menu that was grilled, and the manager told me they don't have a grill. What kind of Mexican food restaurant doesn't have a grill? So I settled for the chili relleno. It was 6 to 7 inches long deep fried cheese and the pepper was 3 inches long. My wife is an authority on Mexican food, especially chile relleno. If she were with me she would have walked out. Not going back. Very disappointed.

1  Thank BigOhvac
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We usually call in our order and pick it up to go. I've liked everything I've tried, good chips and salsa too. Employees are friendly, fast, and accurate.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

After a long day hiking and visiting Ft. Bowie, we were starving and in the mood for Mexican food. This was a very nice family restaurant, food was more than enough to eat and very good, good service. Would visit again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed at a local hotel and did "take out". The food was seasoned just right, not too hot or too mild.