“Good stay in Benson”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Benson
Reviewed February 12, 2008

Clean, comfortable hotel in Benson just south of Tucson.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KandBOntario
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed January 5, 2008

Very nice room, with a comfortable bed, lots of pillows, and a fridge and microwave. We were on the freeway side, but weren't bothered by the noise.

The only reason I'm not giving this 5/5 is because the non-smoking room smelled of smoke. I'm not too fussy about it, but it's becoming rare to encounter this.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Alansh
Reviewed January 4, 2008

Nice Best Western room , nice pool / spa - And the pool was warm!!!! Couldn't tell much difference between the pool and the hot tub! And the hot tub was set at 103 degrees F... I'd guess the pool to be about 90 degrees!! Nice on a cold december night!

Stayed: December 2007
1  Thank Rust-E-Junque
Reviewed November 6, 2007

This is the best hotel we have stayed at in quite some time. We had 2 rooms for 1 night. Both rooms were upgraded to poolside and were large, newly decorated and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good. The usual breads/pastries/cereals/juice and coffee were there but also biscuits/gravy/eggs/yogurt/fresh fruit/granola bars and plenty of newspapers. All the staff we encountered were smiling, helpful and efficient. We had read reviews concerning freeway and train noise at hotels in Benson and were a little concerned. We did not hear the freeway in our rooms but did hear the train. It didn't prevent any of us from sleeping in the very comfortable beds. I don't usually bother to write hotel reviews unless the hotel is very bad but I was really impressed by this one.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Jayenne48
Reviewed October 7, 2007

After driving approximately 12 hours straight, I stopped in at this hotel right off of I-10 at 11:30 AM. Gentleman at the front desk was extremely polite and I was in my room ten minutes later. The room was a pleasant surprise. Must have recently renovated and it was clean and spacious with alot of nice boutique style touches, to include granite vanity, very nice carpeting and an ergonomic chair at the desk. Only negative: The hotel is wireless but the signal in my room was very weak.

I normally stay at Kimpton properties and other upscale hotels but I would definitely stay here again. A buffet breakfast was also included with the very reasonable room rate.

Kartchner (sic) Caverns is down the road and is awesome; check it out.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled solo
2  Thank josef3
Reviewed June 4, 2007

I stayed here when I visited Kartchner Park. The room was spacious and clean and the service friendly and the price was lower than most other comparable properties in the area. However, the hotel is next to the freeway so you may want to ask for a room furtherest away from
it.

Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed March 16, 2007

My GM and I stayed at this hotel while visiting Kartchner Caverns. I just woke up from my first night sleeping here and wanted to give people a heads up. The trains are loud and they seem to go past about every half hour. the bed is uncomfortable, and the walls are thin enough that you can hear everything.

Other than that, the hotel is very nice. The pool is beautiful. The rooms are beautiful and it has all the comforts of home. Also, the internet isn't the slow 11MBPS I usually find in a hotel. Its actually fast.

Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank BajoranMedic535
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benson
Comfort Inn
#3 of 9 in Tombstone
Days Inn Benson
Days Inn Benson
#3 of 5 in Benson

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!