“hair in food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I found hair in my breakfast of eggs - I couldn't eat anything else. The hair looked dirty, I was totally grossed out.

2  Thank Sherrie W

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Decent "roadhouse" type food, with some Mexican options. Service was good, atmosphere so so....all in all worth a stop.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good Food! This is a must if your in the area and need a great place to eat. Has that home town feeling.

2  Thank newaukumgolfer
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Good Food at reasonable rates. Go for the home style food and friendly service, but it has no atmosphere. Diner quality

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We ate here a year ago and I wasn't too impressed but decided they needed another chance. They did not change my mind at all. I ordered a chicken breast dinner and my husband ordered a chimichanga. With my order I received a salad, which most of the lettuce was brown. My husband had chips and salsa to start and the chips were extremely stale. We then received our main courses. Along with my chicken I had fries, and some sort of corn-vegetable medley. Vegetable were bland and had no hint at flavor whatsoever. I then proceeded to take a bite of my chicken and was very, very disappointed. Chicken tasted like it had just been cooked from the freezer or it was maybe leftover and just heated up. It did not taste fresh and was also very bland. I could not even think of anyway to spice it up to make it taste better. Needless to say the only thing I ate were the fresh. They seemed to be the most fresh and tasted like they should. I should point out that my meal also came with a dinner roll and choice of bread pudding or jello. Roll also tasted like it was going bad and bread pudding wasn't too great either. As for my dinner it was a complete waste of money!!!! Husband was not impressed with his meal either. He said his whole meal just seemed fake and didn't taste at all like mexican food. He didn't finish his meal either. As for the staff, the waitress was older but could have been a little more friendly. She never asked us how our food was and barely remembered to come fill our water glasses. The cook came out at one point to sit and have a bite to eat and visit with another patron. While doing this he was telling a story with quite some profanity in it. I did not enjoy listening to this especially with my daughter there with us. Needless to say we will not be eating there again. I'm sorry I wasted my time and money again with them.

1  Thank Brandi00