“Homey, Down to Earth”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Good Food at reasonable rates. Go for the home style food and friendly service, but it has no atmosphere. Diner quality

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We ate here a year ago and I wasn't too impressed but decided they needed another chance. They did not change my mind at all. I ordered a chicken breast dinner and my husband ordered a chimichanga. With my order I received a salad, which most of the lettuce was brown. My husband had chips and salsa to start and the chips were extremely stale. We then received our main courses. Along with my chicken I had fries, and some sort of corn-vegetable medley. Vegetable were bland and had no hint at flavor whatsoever. I then proceeded to take a bite of my chicken and was very, very disappointed. Chicken tasted like it had just been cooked from the freezer or it was maybe leftover and just heated up. It did not taste fresh and was also very bland. I could not even think of anyway to spice it up to make it taste better. Needless to say the only thing I ate were the fresh. They seemed to be the most fresh and tasted like they should. I should point out that my meal also came with a dinner roll and choice of bread pudding or jello. Roll also tasted like it was going bad and bread pudding wasn't too great either. As for my dinner it was a complete waste of money!!!! Husband was not impressed with his meal either. He said his whole meal just seemed fake and didn't taste at all like mexican food. He didn't finish his meal either. As for the staff, the waitress was older but could have been a little more friendly. She never asked us how our food was and barely remembered to come fill our water glasses. The cook came out at one point to sit and have a bite to eat and visit with another patron. While doing this he was telling a story with quite some profanity in it. I did not enjoy listening to this especially with my daughter there with us. Needless to say we will not be eating there again. I'm sorry I wasted my time and money again with them.

1  Thank Brandi00
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Our first experience with Rebs was not positive. The waitress was not friendly and the food was just OK. But a year or two later we decided to give them a second try. Glad we did. The waitresses now are friendly and efficient. The breakfasts are terrific. The portion sizes are good and you really get your $$ worth. I haven't tried them for lunch or dinner, but our go to place for breakfast is now Rebs.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I ordered the Hot Roast Beef Sandwich and when it arrived my husband, a Cordon Bleu Chef said "I think I might have ordered the wrong thing". I almost had to guard my plate. The food was good. The service was good. Yes it is a little slow...this is not fast food and it has the slowness of a small town friendly place. Where you relax and enjoy a meal, not rush through it.

1  Thank Karri S
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We came in based upon the recommendation of the Desert Rose Inn. It was a modest little diner with really good food. Seven of us had just about everything on the menu and all enjoyed the food.