“good food, good service reasonably priced”

Pablos Steaks & More
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Benson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2013

we were recommended by a member of our hotel staff if we wanted the best steak in town to come here, from the minute we walked in we were made to feel welcome, we were a party of 9 adults and we were all served our meals at the same time you could tell the steaks had been hand cut and everything was cooked from fresh, my steak literally melted in my mouth it was cooked to perfection. the service was second to none we would recommend eating here if your in the Benson area.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We recently ate here 2 nights in a row. We had just moved to Benson in early September 2013. I am Gluten Free and advised our waiter on our first visit. He was very helpful in helping me with ordering from the menu and making sure I ordered nothing with wheat or flour. I ordered the Carne Asada tacos with rice. I enjoyed every bite of it. I didn't get sick (as I so often do while eating out) The second night we brought the "Movers" to have dinner after they unloaded the Uhaul trucks. Almost everyone had a burger - Pablo Burgers were a big hit - and the two who ordered the Chorizo burgers we re very very happy too. I ordered a steak off the special menu and it was pretty good. I did get sick the second night I ate here, but I think it was cross contamination (Maybe the chef used the same spatula on my food as he did for something with gluten in it?) I dont hold it against the chef, as I know he was very careful the night before. But I digress, the food was fresh made, tasy and reasonably priced. Decor inside is a bit more like you would find in a bar, but it was cozy with southwest decor on dark colored walls. The employees were extremely nice and efficient. We will definitely go back. They have a fish taco (with grilled Hoki fish) that I want to try next. I will review again when we go for breakfast here.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

my daughter and I went there for 18th birthday celebration. She had the hamburger with fries, and I had a BLT with pineapple – yam side. Both plates were done quickly, well presented, and very tasty. The hamburger was a fresh Patty and cooked just right. The BLT had lots of bacon that was very crispy. The smashed pineapple – yam side had just a hint of pineapple to sweeten the yam, and is definitely a dish I will try to replicate at home. The bill was about $22 without tip.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for margaritas and they were delicious and $2 off because it was happy hour. The menu was extensive and prices looked reasonable but we didn't eat.....

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Very pleasant & clean, with very tasty "ordinary faire" & friendly, quick service. I had the green chilli burger served with a nice ripe tomatoe slice, crispy lettuce, pickle & jack cheese. Meat was very good grad. Husband enjoyed his BLT.