“Happily surprised” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pablos Steaks & More
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Benson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Valley, Arizona
“Happily surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I were spending the night in Benson. We saw a few cars parked in front of Pablos Steaks and More, so decided to eat there. We ordered the rib eye (medium rare and medium well) and we both thought they were done perfectly. They were well seared on the grill but didn't have the taste of added spices and seasonings which was just how we like it. I don't remember having a better steak. The baked potato was great and the house salad excellent with a nice, mild thousand island dressing. On our return home we decided to stop there for lunch. We had a chef salad and Cobb salad-both were large and very good. Lunch and dinner also included hot rolls. We would definitely stop there again on our way through Benson.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Benson, AZ
“Benson's Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I went to Pablo's on July 9 to celebrate a birthday. We had been wanting to try Pablo's since it opened a few months ago. To be honest, I'm a steak snob and wasn't expecting much from this restaurant because I'd seen very reasonable prices on the menu, not typical of a great steak house. Long story short, the sirloins we both had were superb, seasoned just right and cooked exactly to order. Baked potatoes were large and the bread was tasty. The bill, excluding tip, was a little over $35 and this included beer and wine. Benson has needed a good local steak house for quite some time and Pablo's is it. Now we don't have to drive 40-50 miles to find good steaks! Give them a try. I don't believe you'll be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012