“Let's get the address correct, 423 not 432!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mi Casa Restaurant

Mi Casa Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Benson
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis
“Let's get the address correct, 423 not 432!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was the best Mexican food. We read trip advisor and this is a little gem. People drive from Tucson for the food. I had a great Taco salad and my friend had the enchilada. It is a small place with great food.

benson az
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best food in Benson, bar none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a VERY small place, fairly new, and family operated. Mr. and Mrs Reviewer have eaten here previously, and this particular visit is indicative of what we have found to be the norm. The quesadilla appetizer was (Mrs. Reviewer) "The best I've ever tasted". The 3 enchilada entree is also a class above almost everywhere else sampled by us over the years. Mr. Reviewer had the fajita (shrimp) entree and found it to be very nice, although it could have had a bit more bite.
One more important note: the chips and salsa here are phenomonal. Chips are fresh and delicious, and the SALSA! We suspect a mostly (if not all) tomatillo based salsa, with just the right amount of citrus, cilantro, etc. that is guaranteed to agree with your taste buds.
Service is friendly and low key. There is ONE cook and ONE person out front,so you always know exactly what to expect, and that's a killer meal!

Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small place giant taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Outstanding taste and presentation. The owner/chef created a crisp and delicious beef burrito and chimichanga with spinach, chicken and black beans on a bed of fried cabbage, yum. Meat ball soup was deeelish, home made chips and salsa was a great way to start. The waiter, host,bus boy,owner's service was excellent,friendly and considerate. The cafe is small but very comfortable, attractive and clean.

1 Thank jonyagae
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stopped for dinner at Mi Casa in Benson, AZ, on a recommendation from the nearby Amerind Museum (another gem) and are we ever glad we did. Delicious Mexican food (2 chicken/bean tostados, 1 beef taco, 1 chilli relleno and refried beans). Family run business using family recipes made with care and love. We had dinner for 2 (with side orders of pico de gallo, raw onions, tomato, and lettuce, as well as carrot cake for dessert and non-alcoholic beverages) for $30 AND worth it. The owners are the cook and the waiter. The restaurant is small and nondescript on the outside, but inside it is warm and inviting. Artwork for sale is featured on the walls, and the tables are decorated with painted flowers and vines. If you are on I-10 in Cochise County (southern AZ) look for exit 304 and stop by Mi Casa.

• Visited December 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Wonderful Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

First, I must say I am not usually a big fan of Mexican food. I find it heavy. But I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch at Mi Casa. It's a tiny restaurant set back from 4th St in Benson, slightly behind The Rock Shop. I had the Pinata Salad--black beans, steak, spinach and cabbage with a delicious raspberry vinaigrette. It was served with three herb sopapilla-type breadsticks. The tortilla chips and salsa that were served as we arrived were also very, very good. Homemade I believe. I wish I'd had room for the carrot cake but maybe next time. And there will DEFINITELY be a next time!