Motel 6 Benson
$77
$51
$51
$48
Cochise Terrace RV Resort(Benson)(Great Value!)
$34
Pitchup.com
Comfort Inn(Benson)
$99
ComfortInn
$87
The Tombstone Grand Hotel(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$80
$89
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$56
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
$89
Priceline
$75
  • Room Service
All reviewstruck stoproom was cleanwould stay here againone night staycoffee makertvinterstatemicrowaveinternetlaundry
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife & I travel from the east coast to the west coast at least twice a year & usually stay at Motel 6. We have experienced the best & the worst of. Motel 6's. The one in Benton, AZ is by far the best. Betty, the desk clerk, bless her heart, is 86 years old & still going strong. The room was clean, the linens fresh & the beds were very comfortable.

Room Tip: This Motel 6 is right up there with a four star hotel & a real bargain.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The room was clean and staff friendly. It is in walking distance to a truck stop which as food.
There is also a fast food place next to that. Just gas up at the truck stop.
I smelled smoke in hallway and told the manager that the guy across the way was smoking in his non-smoking room, so she handled it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed a lot of Motel 6's in my day. I was driving across country and I chose this one because I read bad things about the one in Tucson. It was an average experience overall but the room was a bit depressing. It was pretty warm that night but the air con was so freaking loud I had to turn it off just to sleep, but then I kept getting too hot. The room was dark (bad lighting) and I guess because they knew it was only me staying they only left me with one very flat and sad pillow. The sheets were a bit questionable as well.

Overall, for the price I knew what I was getting into. However, with a little extra care this place could be a lot better.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank AmberRiot
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel cough is not cough like other motel sixes cough cough cough. They totally don't have any non smoking rooms. cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough. I hope you are a smoker! cough cough cough

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank Charles D
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Typical of Motel 6. Inexpensive rooms with few amenities. Make your reservation on the internet and save $5. About what you would expect for $35 per night but the rooms are clean and had a few things we didn't expect like small fridges in the rooms. Rooms are quiet and the property is well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. The truck stop next door doesn't present a problem and is actually handy as they have a large quick stop store with a Subway and fried chicken. Overall a good choice if you need to stop in Benson. It is convenient to Tombstone which is where we were heading the next morning.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends