“Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Farmhouse Restaurant - CLOSED

Farmhouse Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Scrumptious Home-Cooked American and Mexican Cuisine. Come in and try our 5-course meal plus dessert for only $9.99. Save room for our delicious homemade desserts.
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It's good when a restaurant is closed that you think you needed to go to only to end up at the perfect restaurant where you should have went in the first place. Warm atmosphere, great home cooked food and wonderful, friendly owners. We will be telling our friends. We just found a new favorite in Benson.

• Visited November 2013

Livingston, Texas
“Mr”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The picture shown here is NOT the current location for this restaurant. The information given is correct and it has been at the 4th street location for about a year. I'm not sure if the reviews shown here then are correct. Any older than a year could be true..at the old location.
This mornings breakfast - Standard breakfast of eggs, potatoes, toast and bacon was good. Sliced home fried potatoes especially good.
This restaurant was also known as the Apple Farm restaurant at the Ocotillo Rd address.

The Ocotillo Rd location shown in the picture is now Lupe's Mexican restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Dont waste your money!!!! Horrible food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Coming bak from Tombstone I stopped to feed my daughter and grandson. The food was the worst I have ever had. The brown gravy was cold and solid - not gravy. The meatloaf was burnt and the service was terrible. The Apple pie had a crust 1" thick on top made of what appeared to be bisquit mix. Again do not waste your time or money. I would give this place a negative(- 10) on a scale of 1-10.

• Visited October 2013
Batson
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is nice and clean, good atmosphere and service.The food was great and so was our server we were there Saturday Oct 12, 2013.

• Visited October 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great place for breakfast!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

During my recent business trip through Benson, I stop at this local restaurant for breakfast. I had read some of the negative reviews, I was willing to give it a try. I'm glad I did. This place is nice and clean, good atmosphere and service, but best of all, I had the most tasty Eggs Benedict I've ever had! I will be stoping by this place again.

• Visited September 2013