“Agree to stay away”
Review of Farmhouse Restaurant - CLOSED

Farmhouse Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Scrumptious Home-Cooked American and Mexican Cuisine. Come in and try our 5-course meal plus dessert for only $9.99. Save room for our delicious homemade desserts.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stopped in to meet a friend. Waitress had only 3 other customers yet completely forgot to come back to ask about ordering food after we got coffee. Menus sat there on the table for 45 minutes, she never came back to pick them up or ask about orders for food. Coffee cost us less than $5 but minimum she could charge on my card was $5. Most frightening of all, I saw a rat on the side of the restaurant on the covered walkway by the kitchen. Yes, a rat.

2  Thank Jessie C

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The food is good but the server who I heard is one of the owner's was very rude and makes the customers feel unwelcomed. She needs to change her attitude otherwise she will continue to lose customers like myself. Good food isn't everything when you're treated rudely.

1  Thank Donna3357
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Food was very average & prices were fair. When traveling a family restaurant is a good alternative to the typical chain restaurants off the Interstate. It looks like their specialty is bakery & deserts which we did not try. If we are in the Benson area again we would stop & eat.

1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed July 29, 2012

After reading the review from Shirley Hamill about her meal I was very upset. I was the waitress who served her and I was amazed. Not once after checking on her and her friend, which after serving their meal to them was three times, did she mention the "problem" with her meal. Not only did she wait for the bill to arrive to mention the problem, she ate almost every bite! Not to mention there wasn't a drop of gravy left on her plate. We at the Apple Farm care about our food and customers. If you mention your problem BEFORE you eat all your food, we will more than happy to help.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Atmosphere and service were excellent (thank you, Hannah!). Apples are incorporated into just about everything, quite successfully. The apple vinaigrette and apple butter were to die for. The honey fried chicken was also delicious. I didn't particularly enjoy the meatloaf. We will definitely be stopping here again!