“Easy for Grand Canyon”
Review of Days Inn Bellemont

Days Inn Bellemont
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bellemont
Reviewed August 21, 2006

Modern motel in a good position just off the Interstate, making it handy for visiting the area and especially Grand Canyon. Clean, adequately sized room with an efficient self service breakfast.

2  Thank Jeffrey W

Reviewed August 11, 2006

This was a great place to stay if you're visiting the Grand Canyon or heading to Laughlin or Vegas and want to save some money. The room was nice and clean, OK continental breakfast - wish there had been a pool. There was a problem with showerhead - they need to upgrade - shower faucet had the hot and cold reversed which could have been dangerous. The A/C unit was a little noisy so we put it on high while we went out then turned off for the night - very comfortable even in August. There is a great Harley shop and Rt 66 Roadhouse Cafe across the highway - get your meat and cook it yourself- fun! We got one steak to share with 2 salad bars - more than enough. When we finished dinner it was 530PM so we spontaneously decided to drive to the Grand Canyon - from here you're 20 minutes to turnoff then another 50 minutes to Canyon - took 20 minutes to get pass entrance, very easy to get to Mather Point to see Canyon. You could spend a lot more time here but really once you see it, you've seen it.

Stayed: August 2006
Reviewed April 21, 2006

Stayed here April 14th 2006. Wish the hotel had an indoor pool like other Microtels but this motel is a good value for your buck at $55-$60 per night. Other Motels in the Flagstaff area are priced more than this one. This Motel is about 50 miles from the Grand Canyon south rim entrance.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 22, 2006

We usually love microtel for the quality and great deal for room, free wi-fi and good breakfast. However this microtel's room were really stuffy, had poor ventilation and the heater, which we needed in january, was sooooo hot. We felt like we were suffocating all night!
Other than that, microtels are a good bet.

Stayed: January 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Michigan
Reviewed May 17, 2005

First of all, we arrived late at night due to our flight arrival in Phoenix. The room we got had filthy carpets, the bathroom floor was so slippery and I almost fell when I first went in (but they didn't seem to concerned about it, even the next day when I said my friend had fallen). When my friend first came in the room I warned her about the floor, but she ended up slipping, and falling, we almost had to take her to the hospital, but she didn't want to go. The hotel staff did not seem very concerned, they were more upset that people called to complain about the noise. She still is having problems with her neck..

• Stayed: April 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 13, 2005

There were quite a few good things about my 3-night stay at this hotel, but there was one big problem - the heater in the room. It was impossible to get the temperature to a comfortable level. No matter how you adjust the settings, it is either extremely hot or extremely cold. I asked the staff if I could change rooms, and they graciously allowed me to do so. However, the room I moved to had the same problem. They said that my complaint was a common one, and they are looking into getting the heaters fixed or replaced. Other than that one big problem, this is a great place to stay for the money. The staff persons were nice, the place was clean, the breakfast was good, and the location is excellent for visiting Flagstaff, Williams and The Grand Canyon. I would recommend Microtel Bellemont to anyone, but be sure to ask them if they've fixed the heater problem before you book here (or go during the summer when you don't need heat).

• Stayed: March 2005
4  Thank wesbw
Reviewed September 23, 2004

I highly recommend this place. The staff are lovely, the rooms are really, really good. The room we had was really quiet despite being very close to the I-40. The bed was really comfortable, and the bathroom absolutely perfect.

Breakfast was juice/coffee, toast or yummy waffle mixture which could be turned into waffles inside of two minutes.

Subway is less than a minute's walk away if you want to grab lunch on the way to the Grand Canyon. There is also an internet kiosk next to the Subway.

The hotel is about 10 minutes away from Flagstaff on the way from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon is 60-90 minutes drive away. Stay here, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2004
6  Thank Zoozle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellemont
Ski Lift Lodge
Travelodge Flagstaff
Travelodge Flagstaff
#25 of 66 in Flagstaff
Days Inn Flagstaff - West Route 66

Been to Days Inn Bellemont? Share your experiences!