“All Motel 6 ' s should be like this one.”
Review of Days Inn Bellemont

Days Inn Bellemont
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bellemont
Oklahoma
“All Motel 6 ' s should be like this one.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

New updated rooms with large flat screen television, good beds, large room. Window seat in our room looked back at piney hills, wonderful view. Found elk sign in large open area beside motel while walking dog. Staff very nice. Clean...clean..clean motel. We decided to spend an extra night there after we saw how nice the motel was and made a day trip to Grand Canyon National Park and Williams Az.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank mslkafox

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed on July 14th. We had a room with two beds. This place was super clean, stocked with shampoo, ect., quiet, sitting in a beautiful location, and a shockingly pleasant surprise! Now I am used to staying at places like the Hotel Monte Vista and La Posada, and this motel didn't let us down. What a perfect place to for a resting point to go explore old Route 66!! Our room had a nice little bed up in the window for my daughter to sleep in. We saw a lot of wildlife too. Internet connection was excellent. I highly recommend this motel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kissimmee
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It does lack the breakfast amenities. The train whistles were a little annoying when trying to go to sleep. the room and the service was fine. We stayed two nights during our visit to the canyon and was very satisfied.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This review is very late in coming, as I have just stumbled upon this website. (Where have I been?) After reading all the reviews regarding this Motel 6, I felt compelled to add my "two cents". Many travellers who are on a budget still deserve, and appreciate a well-appointed, clean, safe motel room with a professional, welcoming staff. So... here it is. My experience was an extremely positive one. My sister, niece & I arrived in Flagstaff, on a road trip back to CA. We were planning on staying at the La Quinta Inn & Suites, as I have stayed there before (no reservation). That night (Fri.7-27-12) evidently, was the busiest, as we were told that the Cardinals were in-training, and everybody and their brother (and all of his friends) were staying at the local hotels. All booked. Well...except for the one that was doubling their price...just to make everybody even more happy! We didn't know about the sports event - neither did other travellers we spoke to. We were referred to the Motel 6 in Bellemont, just down the I 40 a bit (15 min?) OK...we get there. It looks packed. We are tired and the 8 yr old is asleep. We just can't drive any further. Sarah, at the front desk finds us a room. We are so happy and no price gouging! The room was great. Yes...like an IKEA showroom (as one reviewer commented). We stayed in 109 - on the bottom floor. The entire room was spotless. Same as the bathroom. Shower, just the right amount of pressure. I like the flooring-very clean and pet friendly - smart alternative to carpet. (We did not have a pet with us). The beds were very comfortable. I loved the window seat. We didn't experience any noise from the truck stop nor did we hear the train. That usually doesn't bother me, anyway, unless it's like that "I Love Lucy" episode on their road-trip. This motel was full after the guy in back of me got the last room, yet we didn't hear any noise through the walls as others have posted. We had no issues with the A/C or TV. And, as for the comments about the lack of a hair dryer and toiletries, all I can offer is that this is a "no-frills" accommodation. And, as such, only offers a clean and comfortable room at a value price. Of course, you should still expect a welcoming and accommodating staff. I'm sorry that a few did not experience that standard of hospitality. (I'm wondering if the reviewer (s) didn't go to the front desk to ask for those needed items-they might have had them(?) Well...one thing is for sure...they didn't meet Sarah. She was awesome! So much so...that a few weeks later, on another trip, I stopped and stayed in Bellemont instead of Flagstaff. She remembered me from the first visit with my sister. I felt safe, too, for those gals travelling solo. I never thought about staying at a Motel 6 on the road before. I've seen a few looking "older" and "tired" and, perhaps a little "sketchy", to be kind. I have definitely changed my thinking after staying here. My recommendation (wherever you stay) is to always ask to view the room first. Make sure it's the room you will be given. You will then be able to make an informed choice-no surprises. I apologize for the length of this review but like I said in the beginning, I really felt that I should express my great experience at this Motel 6. No...I do not work for the chain...just a happy customer who will definitely return to the Bellemont Motel 6, and maybe check the others out-I have my Directory! P.S. My only suggestion would be a pool - in back - looking out at the San Francisco Peaks (weather permitting, of course) Beautiful!

• Stayed July 2012
Vail, Arizona, Usa
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Pros: Clean, good beds (although a little firm for me), good value for the money. The room via Kayak was only $56 on a major event weekend (NAU graduation in Flagstaff, AZ).

Cons: Very small rooms, train noise, night person at desk was unconcerned about my problem, hung up on me.

Around 8pm I called the front desk to report that the air conditioner would not work. When I called, the front desk hung up on me and put the phone system on hold so that when I called back it rang busy. After trying several times to call back, I finally got dressed and walked to the front desk. No one was there so I had to ring the counter bell several times. Finally a male arrived from the back who acted like he did not want to be bothered but eventually apologized for accidentally dropping the phone and putting the system on hold. What? Anyway, when I repeated that the ac would not come back on he suggested that I just wait until the weather cools down or open the window. I informed him that I had tried that but the screen had a sizable hole in it that would let bugs in plus I considered it a security concern because I was on the first floor. He then offered to move me to a different room which I agreed. After repacking everything and moving to a new room I discovered that the new room’s ac did the same thing. It comes on for a while but goes off and would not come back on no matter how high I set it.

The bottom line is that this Motel 6 has some sort of limit on their ac units or I was just unlucky again to get a second room with a faulty ac. So I spent the night in a stuffy hotel room and did not sleep very well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second or third floor so that you can open the window if necessary (assuming no holes i...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Bellemont hotels

Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was driving cross country from San Diego to Washington DC and this was my first stop. Motel 6 Bellemont is right off of the I-40 and there was a McDonald's and a truck stop within walking distance from the hotel. I arrived very late and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and we talked for a bit while he registered me in. The check-in process was smooth and he informed that there had been some flooding and many of the rooms were open to be aired out. He of course booked me in a dry room.

When I entered the room I was pleasantly surprised to see a clean, great looking, and very modern room with a flat screen 32" LCD TV and free wifi. I was exhausted so I went right to bed. The bed was very comfortable and plenty of comfy pillows. I am a firm sleeper and I believe this bed was more on the firm side. I had no issues sleeping and there was no outside noise I could hear.

In the morning, I showered and had everything I needed (soap, shampoo, lotion, towels, etc.). I checked out at the desk because I was collecting all of my receipts the and the morning clerk informed me that the night clerk had overcharged me by $5 for the room and left a not because he did not want to disturb me. The credit was seen on my bank statement within a few days and all I ended up paying was $38.74 for a nights stay and this was actually the nicest and least expensive hotel I stayed in on my 3 1/2 day trip.

If I happened to be visiting the area for a long or short visit, I would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this place. It is really the only one I remember staying in out of the 4-5 on my trip and that is because it was a pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Enrique C
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in to stay here on our way to the Grand Canyon after seeing that most places in Flagstaff and Williams were sold out for the night. So glad we did. The proprietor and family were so kind and helpful, taking time with each person checking in to provide friendly and hospitable service. They even leant me a spare hairdryer (the rooms don't have one). The room (a recently refurbished queen room) was clean and comfortable. The location was convenient for dinner in Flagstaff and a fairly easy morning drive into the Grand Canyon. Train noise didn't wake us up at all, which surprised me, but the tracks are on the other side of the 40 - I didn't even need my earplugs! There is a gas station and fast food just outside, for those wanting to stay in and eat Subway for dinner. Overall great, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellemont
Ramada Williams/Grand Canyon Area
Days Inn Williams
Days Inn Williams
#5 of 30 in Williams
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff

Been to Days Inn Bellemont? Share your experiences!