“Diamond C's”

Diamond C Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Wrangell
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is one of the very few places to eat in Wrangell. The service was good, the coffee never-ending. We had a fine breakfast there when we arrived very early from the ferry.

There are newer reviews for Diamond C Restaurant

Reviewed June 16, 2012

very basic grub. You can find better in Wrangell. I eat there only if all the other places are closed.

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

The Dimond C is a charming little dinner. If in Wrangell on a Thursday or Friday night check out the Thai dinner specials. I hand the red curry beef combo. I'm a big curry fan and wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

The restaurant is in the same building as a small hotel. The breakfast I had was very good and the prices were not bad. I had a cheeseburger there for lunch and it was good as well. They have special Thai food there a couple nights a week, but I didn't try any of that. I recommend the breakfast and the cheeseburgers. Each time I was in the restaurant, it was packed to the gills with local people. They all seemed to know each other, so it must be a favorite!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Always great homemade food. You won't be disappointed eating here.