“A great little restaurant in Whittier”

Swiftwater Seafoods Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Whittier
Cuisines: Seafood
Anchorage
“A great little restaurant in Whittier”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Whether you are just visiting Whittier for the day or are there to catch your ferry or cruise ride, you need a place for lunch. Swiftwater Seafoods is the place. Their seafood offerings are fresh, well prepared, and excellent tasting.

• Visited June 2013

Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Some of the freshest fish and shrimp I've had at a restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

At dinner at Swiftwaterbwith my family. It is a very informal place with very good food. The service was fast and the people are very friendly. You are likely to make a new friend as people often share tables. I would definitely go back if I was in Whittier again.

• Visited August 2013
alabama
“Yum”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Both chowders are to die for. Red and clam. Crab cakes delicious as well! Great fun! Liked the atmosphere. Grab a seat where you can and relax, make some new friends!

Visited July 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“I loved the Swiftwater in Whittier!!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife has always told me about how she and her friend, Paula, eat at the Swiftwater after their boating trips.

Just recently, my wife and I drove to Whittier in order to meet family who came in on the cruise ship. We were in Whittier two days and ate at the Swiftwater Seafoods Restaurant both days. I'm finally glad I got to taste the food at Swiftwater! I loved the planko-halibut both days. My sister-in-law had the crab cakes, she let me try one and dang it was good! I begged for one more!!

The customer service is excellent!

I'm going to make a day trip just to drive back to Whittier for the crab cakes!

Danny
Anchorage

• Visited July 2013
Montgomery, AL
“Sweetwater in Whittier”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The Halibut fish and chips are good but the crab cakes are the best, when they have them. They have outdoor seating on the back porch overlooking the harbor. Great little place and the owner puts her whole family to work here.

Visited July 2013