Hacienda Mexican Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #90 of 130 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 30, 2014

While celebrating a family occasion at the restaurant, we were treated like royalty. The staff had a big task on their plate and stepped-up to the occasion. As usual, the food did not disappoint! Absolutely the BEST MEXICAN FOOD I have ever had the joy of eating!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went to Hacienda for the first time with 3 other friends. Took forever for our server to take our order, we had to constantly ask for drinks. The spinach queso was good if it were HOT. One of my friends order nachos and got like 8 chips for 15$. The fajitas didn't even sizzle. Server brought us our food and we never saw her again literally she just left with out telling us. Took forever for the other server to come to our table.. One girl brought us chips, another brought us boxes...horrible horrible service!!!!!!!!The only time I saw our second server smile was when we left. Will probably never go back.

1  Thank mkal52
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My shrimp tacos tasted faintly of plastic but I considered myself one of the lucky ones who did NOT get physically sick afterwards. On a different note, the bathrooms are a hundred degrees and a breeding ground for mold. They smell terrible. Not the typical bathroom-smells one might understand, but extreme funk and wet mold. Never again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The restaurant is known as "The Hairy Taco" by my group of friends. If you want big black hair in your food, this is the place for you! And after showing it to the server, the meal was still on the bill.
And the worst part of this whole thing, is that we ate there before and had the most disgusting shredded chicken. When I asked the server about the bone chips in the chicken, I was told that they hand shred it in the back so bones get in the chicken. I gagged and could not eat the chicken inside my meal. So the value is horrible, if the food is not edible and you still have to pay for it (like the hairy taco) you really are not getting a bargain at all.
Here is a tip to management: Buy your chicken already shredded, bone chips are disgusting!
I can say three good things about this place. 1) They make a good Pina Colada. 2) The location could not be more convenient. 3) They have outdoor summer seating.

If you want to go out for a drink after work, this is a great place, just do not eat anything from the kitchen.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

While headed back to Anchorage from Fairbanks, we decided to stop for dinner in Wasilla. Initially, we were at a fast food place but I really wanted a decent, satisfying meal prior to heading for the airport. I noticed the Hacienda Restaurant across the street and thought we'd give it a try. The food was NOT the type of Mexican food I'm accustomed to, but it was decent. The chips and salsa were ok, the enchiladas were fair. I didn't care too much for the crispy taco and the rice and beans were tolerable. The margarita could have used a bit more tequila especially for the size and price we paid. We did have good service though. On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd have to give Hacienda restaurant an overall score of 4.