“Full-service quality food in a fast-food joint”
Review of Senor Taco

Senor Taco
Ranked #24 of 130 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Plastic booths, order at the counter and paper napkins don't prepare you for the excellence of their food. Carnitas, adobo and carne asada are some of our favorites, but everything is consistently great. The Mexican rice is flavorful and dry (not gummy) and the salsa bar is always fresh and well maintained.

A great value for solo or family dining.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We love senor taco! If you don't mind a "hole in the wall" feel to a place, this is a great place. The carnitas meal is amazing! Prices are good. Staff has always been friendly.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went here a few weeks ago. Stopped in at lunch. Had the nachos with beef and they were very good and was a large serving. One of the best part is the help yourself condiment bar, Different Salsas, jalapenos and sour cream. Never seems busy, not sure why. Give it a try if you want Mexican. Will definitely go back here again.

4  Thank FifiBojangles
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Its the only place in Wasilla where I've gotten an edible fish taco. They use lettuce instead of cabbage so if you're a purist this might be a problem for you but I like them a lot and they're only $3. I ordered a carnita taco the other day. It was nothing but delicious, juicy pork and I added what I needed from the salsa bar - delicious! I haven't explored the menu much yet ( can't give up the fish taco!) but I'm looking forward to trying more.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had really good burritos and carne asada. The prices were a little high but thats to be expected in alaska. We had bogo coupon so it was a great deal. Salsa bar was fantastic.

Been to Senor Taco? Share your experiences!