“The Place To Go For Mexican In Wasilla”
Review of Senor Taco

Senor Taco
Ranked #24 of 130 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went here a few weeks ago. Stopped in at lunch. Had the nachos with beef and they were very good and was a large serving. One of the best part is the help yourself condiment bar, Different Salsas, jalapenos and sour cream. Never seems busy, not sure why. Give it a try if you want Mexican. Will definitely go back here again.

4  Thank FifiBojangles

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Its the only place in Wasilla where I've gotten an edible fish taco. They use lettuce instead of cabbage so if you're a purist this might be a problem for you but I like them a lot and they're only $3. I ordered a carnita taco the other day. It was nothing but delicious, juicy pork and I added what I needed from the salsa bar - delicious! I haven't explored the menu much yet ( can't give up the fish taco!) but I'm looking forward to trying more.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had really good burritos and carne asada. The prices were a little high but thats to be expected in alaska. We had bogo coupon so it was a great deal. Salsa bar was fantastic.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Way too pricy for what you get. Employee had to be told several times what we wanted. Soup was totally inedible, chips thick and hard, and to top it off the power went out. And then they decided to prop the door open...With no heat and about 40 degrees out. Huh?

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Nothing to get excited about and prices a bit out of the average for average food.

Been to Senor Taco? Share your experiences!