“Mmmmm good”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #94 of 134 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

If you want a traditional old fashioned Pizza Hut pizza this is it. Great pizza as expected with the standard Pizza Hut pizza. Staff is helpful and nice. Building is a bit worn ---but reminded me of when I was a kid so I didn't mind. Fountain drink. Only negative is no salad bar.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Lunch buffet provides all you can eat pizza, salad, soda, and desert all at one price. Located near the Parks Highway in downtown Wasilla.

1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My son and I had event on recreational and I bought 10 medium pizza for cheap for bunch of teenagers. prices were very good and staffs were very helpful for what I need.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I can honestly say these are my all time favorite flavors; a hawaiian or a combination personal pan pizza. I give them an excellent on their pizza. Since the interior of the building is no longer looking fresh new and spotlessly clean, but old, dirty, and worn out , and could use a major refurbishing job, I lowered my rating to reflect that and gave it only an average. Personally, I order take out, and enjoy eating my pizza elsewhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Palmer, Alaska
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Good pizza... Lol. It's been a while since I've eaten here though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook