“Good food, nice stop.”

Cadillac Cafe LLC
Ranked #7 of 129 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wasilla, Alaska
“Good food, nice stop.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Their seating area is pretty small, with 7 booths and room for about four people per booth. And the booths are kinda tight. I'm a pretty rotund person, so it was a bit of a squeeze.
Our server was polite and efficient. The restaurant was less than half full.
They have a stone pizza oven. It used to be wood fired, but now it looks like they converted it to natural gas.
I ordered the French dip. The wife got the Philly cheesesteak. The inlaws both got the captains platter. We all got the beer battered steak fries and we also ordered their "heads & tails" which are small bread sticks.
All the food was good. The roast beef on my sandwich was real chunks of roast beef and not just heated up deli meat.
Prices were reasonable.
We'd come back.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We ate at this diner on advice from our Fodor's guide. This place is tiny and attached to a gas station. Needless to say, expectations were low. We were there in early afternoon on a Monday so certainly not peak time. Lucky, because this place is tiny. This place is a diner and looks like a diner (except for the giant pizza oven). I had a BLT and my husband had the halibut basket. He was happier than I, but then came dessert. I don't think you can go wrong with dessert, so definitely save room! It was hard to choose!

• Visited June 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Don't go during peak times”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is good, portions average. Overpriced. The burrito's are mostly lettuce. Get the halibut basket. It's a very charming place, decorated like the 50's. A very small restaurant, only a few places to sit, so you may have to wait awhile. Don't go during peak times. Really wish that they would expand. The service is very good and friendly. I used to like going there, but once Red Robin & Chilis (which is gone now), moved into Wasilla, they were preferred. Mainly because of the prices and limited seating.

• Visited June 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
“don't judge the restaurant by it's cover!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Yes, it's at a gas station, but it's off to the side, it's a quaint small place with pretty good food. We tried the pizza recently, incredible crust & getting one tonight. Decent beers on tap and good desserts. The wood burning oven draws you in - hey crayons for the kids to draw with at each table too!! LOL
Give it a try, good service too!!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank CheersAK
Anchorage, AK
“Overpriced!”
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I had visited this place a couple of times before and was generally pretty satisfied. Recently I ordered the veggie burrito and was extremely disappointed. It was 90% shredded lettuce with a little cabbage and a few olives for $10. I have had much better veggie burritos elsewhere for much less money. My friends ordered different burritos which looked much better but were also overpriced ($13 for a chicken burrito). I much prefer the burritos at the Beartooth Theater in Anchorage ($8-$9).

Been to Cadillac Cafe LLC? Share your experiences!