“Yuck!”

Mat-Su Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 129 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Juneau, AK
“Yuck!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've eaten there three times and never finished a meal. Got breakfast - eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and toast ; every bite tasted the same. A French Dip sandwich that was all roll with only a small amount of formed meat - inedible!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jenna2345

Wasilla, Alaska
“Great Homestyle Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I would never say my wife, POLARJOY, would over indulge. This is a great place for breakfast. Their corned beef and cabbage is some of the best you will ever have. The lamb chops are to die for. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu or the specials. The service is great. What more do you want?

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank wholehogbrew
Wasilla, Alaska
“Family diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

The food is always good, plentiful and tasty. A huge menu, sadly, but always something you want. I always want to go there, but my husband says I overindulge. When I want homestyle comfort food, this is where I want to go.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Polarjoy
“It's so nice we have a couple of realy good restaurants to eat at when we travel to the valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I would just like to let people know that in my opinion the people at this restaurant are realy good at what they do I was amazed at the speed I was served I orderd a steak at the time they were so busy we thought we wouldn't even be able to seat bust the host bless her heart ran us to the back room and sat us and we were eating in like ten minutes so fast and the food was like perfect we were truly impressed with how fast and organized they were I never cook at home and will look forward to trips to wasilla just for the food

“The food and service were exellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

The people at this place were the best I am a military man and could tell that the crew at this restaurant were very organized and worked together as a team everyone seemed happy and cheerfully pleasant I would recommend anyone passing in wasilla that likes to eat out as much as my wife and myself check this place out I'm sure you will enjoy