“Love this place!”

Krazy Moose Subs
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My family has been dining at Krazy Moose Sub shop for years. We've watched their business grow from a small little shop to the location they're in today. My favorite is the chicken, bacon, ranch sub with jalapeño. The cookies are huge and delicious, with my favorite being the oatmeal craisin. It's a small family owned business and they remember you which is a trait many places do not have these days.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Krazy Moose has yummy subs with indoor and outdoor seating looking for a creative sub this will be the place in Wasilla, AK to find it.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had a salad, huge portion which was great but not for the price.I came in during lunch hour and had difficulty looking for parking unless you want to pay a fee across the street. Who pays for . parking in Alaska? Anyway, they do have outside seating, great on a summer day, you give your order and they bring your food to your table. Quick service.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I had lunch here, and we both loved it. We would definitely eat here again! Highly recommend the subs, and don't forget to get a cookie!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were traveling back to Anchorage from Talkeetna to catch our flight home and wanted lunch somewhere other than the regular chain places. Found Krazy Moose on both TripAdvisor and another site. Finding entrance and parking was a little challenging but wouldn't be next time. I had the best BLT I have ever had and my companion had a veggie wrap that was enough for two meals. Food was great, service was great and setting was great. Prices were best we have found in Alaska. What more can I say?

Been to Krazy Moose Subs? Share your experiences!