“Best Sandwichs in Alaska”
Review of Krazy Moose Subs

Krazy Moose Subs
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were traveling back to Anchorage from Talkeetna to catch our flight home and wanted lunch somewhere other than the regular chain places. Found Krazy Moose on both TripAdvisor and another site. Finding entrance and parking was a little challenging but wouldn't be next time. I had the best BLT I have ever had and my companion had a veggie wrap that was enough for two meals. Food was great, service was great and setting was great. Prices were best we have found in Alaska. What more can I say?

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Another place you won't leave hungry. Lot of history on the walls of this historic building. Subs are great. Inside and outside eating. Staff is very good.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Nice local atmosphere and good simple food. The cookies are homemade and delicious!. I was very glad we stopped by.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Food is Awesome!! Only downfall is their hours of operation....sadly they close sharply at 4pm on Saturday. I feel that being a weekend they should be open later, especially in the summer months. I would highly recommend this place, just call first to find out their hours of operation.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nice little sandwich shop....nothing outstanding, but fresh food and clean location! The line was long, but it moved pretty quickly. Sandwiches came out quickly even with the long line. Didn't try the cookies, but they looked really good!