“Great experience”

Heiny's ATV Adventures
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Saw lots of cool stuff in Alaska with getting out into the wilderness. Saw grizzly bears, caribou and tried gold panning. Fun time !! Great scenery.

1  Thank springfield1

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Wow!
Marty really personalizes the whole experience.
He is a terrific guide, story teller and in general a fun person to be around.
THIS is the ATV experience where you get the most bang for your buck!

1  Thank Bob P
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had been on this ride with my bestfriend who lives in wasilla. She was in Afghanistan so we decided to have Marty take us there. I am so glad we took this tour with Marty, he was like a member of the family. He was always looking out for wildlife throughout the ride for us. He also took us on a hike where the trail ended. He was so informative and I know my 12 yr and 15 yr old liked his stories. We picked up a few sandwhiches and I am so glad we did becaus 13 miles one way and the hike will make you thirsty and hungary. i will always remember the Eklunta ride with Heiny's Adventures!! we will always say 'ARE YOU DOING A MARTY?" LOL he knows what that means:-) you wont be dissappointed.

1  Thank B M
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Rode with my family party of nine. Rode the Belanger Pass trail. The ride down to the put in spot through the mountians was scenic with a stop at the galcier viewing area. We started slow and careful as we got used to handling the terrain. After our lunch stop, the weather turned and it started pouring rain with hail. We swamped one of the machines during a river crossing. Marty had to hook up and pull it out of the river. After performing first aid on the fourwheeler we were not able to start it. Marty had to tow it back while my son rode it to keep the tow rope taught. The rain continued falling and we had to cross three rivers to get back. Marty stepped up the pace and we hauled for home before the waters rose to high. It was a blast riding to beat the rising waters. No stops, no breaks, just hauling to get out in time. Back at the put in spot, my wife said, "that was a great ride." Everybody had a blast rising to the challenge of driving back before the waters got too high.

2  Thank winelover9154
See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Our family vacation this year was spent in Alaska. The highlight of our trip was the day we spent ATVing with Marty. Marty is a true professional who catered the ride to match our skill level and to exceed our expectations. He was successful on both accounts. It was the perfect mix of adventure, scenery, wildlife and challenge. Our daugher and son in college loved it! My wife and I rode double and she concentrated on capturing the event with pictures and video clips. On past vacations we have zip-lined, snorkeled, kayaked, parasailed, rode jet boats and taken the pink jeep ride. Heiny's ATV Adventure tops them all. Do it!

3  Thank gregkniska