Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Silver fishing

Had a wonderful time. Pat did a great job putting us on the fish. I couldn't be more pleased. I... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2020
Stripebasshunter
Epic day of fly fishing!

Spencer is a gem! Two days with him floating Willow Creek and in a jet boat on Little SU were... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2019
AGOEMAN
Scottsdale, Arizona
via mobile

All reviews willow creek salmon his knowledge pat su spencer fishing fished blast alaska
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Great service, knows the river with excellent results! My wife really enjoyed his professional directions, and catching a few too :-)

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017

This was our fourth trip fishing for silver salmon with Pat, and the three of us limited out. Pat's experience and love of fishing is evident in the way he leads his excursions. He makes every effort to ensure that you catch fish, and he is a patient teacher. I recommend iFishAlaska Guide Service to both the novice and seasoned fisher person. You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017

We were 4 total noobs who had never fished before. In just slightly over 2 hours, we caught our limits of 4 king salmons totaling 75 lbs. And this was only the start of the King Salmon run! Pat knows the place well and it really helped a lot. We had such a wonderful experience. Thank you Pat!

Date of experience: May 2017
iFishAlaska, Owner at iFishAlaska Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Thanks so much for the great review! It was a blast fishing with your group and I hope we can do it again one day soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

In my 50+ years of fishing, this was the best ever. Pat really knows the river, all the hot spots, and how to catch the Kings. I was so impressed with his willingness to share his knowledge with us, giving us not only the beautiful fish, but the ability to catch more in the future. Overall it was a great experience, and I can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank JuncoPartno

I'm so happy that you had a great experience fishing with me. I appreciate your kind words. I can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Pat is an awesome guide, and while there is no guarantee that you will catch a big King salmon, he is going to put forth one heck of an effort to get you on the fish and leave his boat with a smile on your face. On our trip (early June) it turned out to be a slow morning but Pat never let up. He kept trying different fishing holes along the river as well as different techniques. He uses light, top-notch tackle so when you get a hit it's an incredible fight. The iFishAlaska Bed and Breakfast just outside of Wasilla is a really nice place to stay. Pat's wife was nice enough to let us use her vacuum sealer so we could package our salmon for the trip home.

Date of experience: June 2016