“Samon sandwich for lunch!!”
Review of Totem Inn Restaurant - CLOSED

Totem Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Right by the boat docks, we enjoyed a good lunch. The salmon sandwich was wonderful and I upgraded to some of the best sweet potato fries that I've ever had!! We shared theis steamers which were good and my husband has their Toyko Lettuce Wrap.

1  Thank Judy G

Reviewed May 9, 2013

we have visited often and the food is plentiful, the service is always quick, and the servers are friendly and accomodating

1  Thank William H
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Totem Inn & Suites for a few days and ate at the restaurant several different times. The wait staff here was excellent... always checking in and offering help/suggestions as needed. The different meals we had were OK. Their burgers were very good and they have a 6 layer chocolate cake and ice cream that heavenly. I would eat here again but would be selective in my choices.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We love going to this restaurant. It has a family atmosphere and true Alaska hospitality. You will find beautiful wildlife mounts and a wonderful gift shop, with something for everyone. The food is delicious, and prepared like "Down Home Cooking". The prices are reasonable, and the waitstaff is excellent!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I like the two egg bfkst ..good value eggs, hashbrowns,and toast for
$5.45 Yum. Good coffee here too.