“Big Disappointment after Previous Meals”
Review of 32 Lounge & Grill

32 Lounge & Grill
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Valdez
Description: 32˚ Lounge & Grill , located inside the Mountain Sky Hotel in beautiful Valdez Alaska. Serving a menu rich in natural ingredients and local seafood. A great atmosphere, amazing service and incredible food make this "The Coolest˚ Place to Eat in Valdez".
“Big Disappointment after Previous Meals”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were eager to eat at 32 after our previous meals here. How disappointed we were with the decline in service as well as food quality in the 3 short months since we'd last eaten here. We arrived about 1:30 pm, hungry. I was disappointed to see the lamb burger off the menu. A sullen waitress took our order... We were the only ones in the restaurant but waited 40 minutes before any food was served. No silverware showed up until after the food came and we had to ask the waitress to bring us drink refills. Three of us had burgers - all uniformly overcooked, dry, on a bun with burnt edges. The fries were overcooked as well and too salty. Worse, we paid $17 apiece for those burgers! Our friend who had a salad with grilled chicken said it was tasty, so that may be a safe choice if you must eat here. Too bad, one less restaurant we'll visit in Valdez!

• Visited August 2013

North Bend, Washington
“Amazing time again!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've visited this place twice and the first time was equally great. I was disappointed when they didn't have the whisky chicken on the menu but with a little begging to the waitress they were able to get it done for me. We also were here on a Tuesday night and my brother partook in the Tuesday tacos. $2 for two tacos!!! and they were good!! Trivia was a blast as well. Show up early if you want a seat.

• Visited June 2013
Valdez, Alaska
“WAWESOME!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great place and fantastic atmosphere! The food is great and always on par and the service is great as well. I would highly recommend it, especially the $10.00 burger fries and beer special.

Will definitely be going back!

• Visited July 2013
“Have not gone back”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Well where to begin. Ive been there 4 times and all those times they messed up my order... (And my hubby's order also) so i gave up on going back

• Visited December 2012
Richardson, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place with upscale food priced right for Alaska.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This is my second visit. It's really my favorite place in Valdez. All the food has great flavor. The service is fun and attentive. The prices ate exactly perfect fit the area.

• Visited July 2013

Been to 32 Lounge & Grill? Share your experiences!