“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: listed on yelp and lonely planet
Description: listed on yelp and lonely planet
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I eat there a few times a week. I have never had a bad experience, the food is good and the service is good. The prices are very reasonable for Valdez..

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Ok..so for Mexican food the food is usually good here. I have to say though they now bring you one tiny basket of chips for two people (barely a handful) and they no longer give refills on chips or soda. um... If I spend $18 on lunch I think they can spring for a refill on the chips and salsa and my soda. It is almost all ice anyways. Sorry I won't go h ere anymore because this just irritates me. Whatever happened to Valdez Customer service?

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Tourists, average service, Valdez in the summer. I wasn't impressed, beans seemed out of a can, service was slow.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have only eaten here once. Unfortunately I ordered the chicken fajita which they used way too many "parts" in, like stems of peppers the end of the onion, various parts of the chicken, found chewy fat and tendons. Entire dish was soggy and very one note flavor wise. The meal just left the feeling of eating a frozen tv dinner so I wont be going back.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Called in to Ernesto's as we were passing looking for somewhere to eat.
The portions are filling, fresh, and very tasty. Homestyle family restaurant with good quick service by the man himself