“Good burger and fries”

Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Valdez
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate lunch at Old Town. The service was quick and the wait staff very friendly and attentive. My hamburger was very good acccompanied by a very generous portion on fresh cut fries. I wish we had one of these at home!

1  Thank sdd50

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been in search of good fish tacos in Alaska and I finally found them! The halibut tacos are outstanding. I wish I was going to be in town longer so I could eat here again and try something else.

2  Thank BeckyAZ
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were in Valdez for 5 days and ate here on 3 of the 5 days. We wished we had eaten here on 5 of the 5 days.

1  Thank Bob R
Reviewed July 13, 2013

THE best hash browns I have ever had! Huge portions, we split one on advice from our helpful server. Omelets are excellent as were the pancakes and the coffee was great. Very friendly, and rapid service. Splitting the breakfast, we were both well fed, and it resulted in what I would say is the best deal in Alaska! Do stop for a meal if in Valdez.

1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is really a casual Mom and Pop burger place but great seafood sandwiches. We had a halibut fish and chips style, and a salmon sandwich. Both really good. They just have softdrinks, and close on the dot at 8:00pm.

1  Thank Nancy R