This hotel, Like the Princess Denali, is well run, efficient and in a magnificent location. Staff knowledgable, helpful and courtesous.
Be sure to take in the lectures they offer at the hotel and also take advantage of the transportation to the Information Centre which offers sightseeing trips, an excellent museum and movies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge in Denali State Park, you know you’re somewhere special. A subsidiary of Princess Cruises, Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge is located south of the National Park near the Chulitna River. With a host of recreational activities, exceptional amenities, and awesome views of Denali (especially from our brand new Treehouse, featured on Animal Planet's Treehouse Masters!), the lodge is a true wilderness retreat! Plan a day trip into Talkeetna with our daily shuttle service for only $10 roundtrip, relax on the deck at the lodge after a walk on one of our many hiking trails or make a s'more at our fireside patio. Our premier wilderness lodge has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Mckinley Princess Wilderness Hotel Trapper Creek
- Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge Alaska/Trapper Creek