Had a good coupon for buy one night get one free so we stayed 2 nights Have to comment that they had also just opened a few days before Our arrival .
There is very Limited Parking and hours to get food & drinks.
Room was clean and nice but NO COFFEE POT,& VERY SMALL TV WITH BAD RECEPTION One can assume they probaly want you to buy it @ there exspresso spot for more income and many people dont watch tv when on adventure vacations.
For the prices of the rooms you'd think they do a little more upgrading.
Food was good but nothing spectacular & not many choices allot of the workers are tourist themselves so we knew more about the area then them so to make a long storie short If your an Alaskan this probally isnt the place for you It is a clean place & full of tourist including the workers but does have an awesome view of McKinley from the back deck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge in Denali State Park, you know you’re somewhere special. A subsidiary of Princess Cruises, Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge is located south of the National Park near the Chulitna River. With a host of recreational activities, exceptional amenities, and awesome views of Denali (especially from our brand new Treehouse, featured on Animal Planet's Treehouse Masters!), the lodge is a true wilderness retreat! Plan a day trip into Talkeetna with our daily shuttle service for only $10 roundtrip, relax on the deck at the lodge after a walk on one of our many hiking trails or make a s'more at our fireside patio. Our premier wilderness lodge has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Mckinley Princess Wilderness Hotel Trapper Creek
- Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge Alaska/Trapper Creek