“Once in a lifetime experience!!”
Review of Denali Gold Tours

Denali Gold Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on a scenic off-road tour down the historical corridor of Petersville Road, visit Trapper Creek Museum and learn to pan for gold! This is a family friendly experience narrated by life long Alaskan Richard Humphrey, who has turned his passion for Alaska into a fun and educational tour that you can book for 4 or 8 hours. Tours run 7 days a week May 15th to September 15th, by appointment.
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I fulfilled my Dad's bucket-list wish to go to AK as a Christmas gift! We enjoyed every minute of this fact-filled tour on our first day. Rich is a native of AK which made this experience real-world. We left with gold, pictures of moose and memories that will last a lifetime!

1  Thank elena32017
in 8 reviews
"stories"
"reindeer"

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Our family of 5 had a great day on the tour. Rich was a great teacher and guide to gold panning. It is a fun excursion where you get to experience true gold panning. Along the way we also saw moose and King Salmon headed upstream. We were blessed with a warm clear day where Denali was visible. It was a terrific Alaska experience.

2  Thank Scott A
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

My 14 and 15 years old boys and I went on a full day gold panning with Rich. We had a
great time, Rich was not only a great gold prospector but also very knowledgeable about the history of the area, his love of nature and Alaska is infectious. We really enjoyed our day, learned a lot about gold panning and got an incredible and unique
Alaskan experience. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Doron L
Reviewed June 16, 2017

My Wife and I went panning for gold had a great day.Rich is a great tour guide we had a fun day found some gold had lunch found out a lot about the area we would do it again.Great Job Rich Thanks again.Tom an Sue Upstate N.Y.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Richard brought my wife and I out too his spot, providing us with a ton of information about the area. We were on the look out for wild life, which we seen and enjoyed, Ha's a Great guide. The panning was a lot of fun because he had us in a stream finding it. We highly recommend "Denali Gold Tours" if you want a down to earth experience.

Margaret and Harold Stewart