“Fantastic Food and very helpful staff..”

Fast Eddy's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Tok
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Praised throughout the Northland! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers, Sandwiches, Fresh Salad Bar, Pies, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes. Entire menu available for take out. Open year-round. Tour buses welcome. -- Established 1982
Reviewed April 23, 2016

This is the resteraunt we had our meal on the overnight stay in Tok. The Crab is to die for, also the friendly staff couldn't do enough for us. You can choose from menu and there is a smorgasbord for your veggies. Also left my jumper here( by senior moment) and on our return loop they had found it and had kept it for my return, thank you all so much for that. Being on a bus tour our wardrobe is very limited and I couldn't afford to loose a jumper that early in our tour.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed April 21, 2016

When my family and I travel through Tok, Alaska this is a must stop. No only because it's one of the few places in the area but the food is wonderful. We've had all 3 meals here for one reason or another and are always happy to be here. The service is wonderful and food delicious. Try the open faced rib eye sandwich. It's one of our favs. Oh, and the salad bar is amazing!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

Coming out of Canada on the Alaska Highway the first town is Tok, AK at the junction of of AK 1 and AK 2.

To be fair, there's not a lot in Tok, but Fast Eddies is hands down the best food between Haines Junction, Yukon and Anchorage.

The food is decent, I usually get the less expensive meals, the Mailbu Chicken, a Mushroom Burger, or like today I ordered a Ruben.

The prices are a little higher than in the lower 48, but still reasonable. If you don't stop here, it's going to be many hours before you find something else.

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

My brother and I dated in the Young's hotel and enjoyed our breakfast and lunch at Eddy's. They have a great salad bar and good-sized portions. The Alaskan omelette was great-onions, cheese and tasty reindeer sausage. Check it out if you are far North!

Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

Danielle was very friendly, my Alaskan omelette delicious and they also toasted the gluten free bread I brought with me. Good experience, as usual. Thank you :)!