“What a Jewel in the Middle of Nowhere!”

Fast Eddy's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Tok
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Praised throughout the Northland! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers, Sandwiches, Fresh Salad Bar, Pies, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes. Entire menu available for take out. Open year-round. Tour buses welcome. -- Established 1982
Reviewed November 7, 2015

As I walked over from the RV park where I was camping to Fast Eddy's, I honestly had no expectation of seeing a great restaurant in the middle of nowhere. This place rocks! Great food, friendly service and the ambiance is great too! An absolute must for anyone going through or coming to Tok.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed November 5, 2015

We visited this restaurant for dinner. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Busy restaurant however the ambience was pleasant. The food was good.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

For the location, Fast Eddies is probably as nice as you'll find. Decent salad bar, the pizza is not at all good. The menu was decently priced considering the remote location.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Had the most awesome sandwich on then 4th of July here, the Prime Rib sandwich was out of this world. Great service and value

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed October 10, 2015

No need to walk so far for dinner, the restaurant is just next door. We found the menu inside our room and looking at it we have watering mouth. We've seen the restaurant during our check- in for the motel, it was quite busy earlier in the afternoon. After settling down in our room we went for dinner. People came in and out the restaurant, so we have to wait till a table free. We're immediately entertain by one of the staff and put us to an empty table

The interior of restaurant is very airy and cozy I saw the salad bar infront and hoping to get some salads. Looking to the menu list was difficult, so many choice of meals. I decided to take the pork ribs, and I could choose half or full-rack I took full-rack, I know I can't eat it all but my buddy can take the rest of mine. Didier choose the Alaskan burger.

Ordering a platters like steaks, ribs and seafood all entries are include: salad bar, choice of baked potatoes or steak fries. The salad bars are really fresh with so many choices: pasta, lettuce, fruit and many more. I was overwhelm with the choice. Our order came, wow what a huge rib. Honestly after the salad bar I'm already full, My buddy has his burger and he couldn't eat them all either. This was too much!

The pork ribs serve with steak fries, onion ring plus a bread, this was too much for me. My eye was bigger than my stomach. The service was very quick, it'll only takes about 15 minute. The restaurant staff were so friendly, if you need anything even how busy they are; they took care of it

In this restaurant you get big portion for the price! choices are many for reasonable price. The specialty here is the fries and ring onions, it also specialty in pasta. I saw people leaving out the restaurant with thier left over. The waitress ask if I'll take home my left over I said no, because we can't warm-up. I said to her, we are very satisfied with the service and certainly also the food.

Date of visit: May 2015