“Get the pizza”

Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Tok
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Praised throughout the Northland! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers, Sandwiches, Fresh Salad Bar, Pies, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes. Entire menu available for take out. Open year-round. Tour buses welcome. -- Established 1982
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This is a great place in an oasis of nowhere . They have a great beer menu and the place is rocking with people from all over the world.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Well Tok is limited but we ate there on the way in to Alaska and again on the way out. Good food, good selection.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Since we were on an Alaska tour, and our hotel's restaurant was closed, we were advised to eat here. Very good dinner, and had a wonderful breakfast. Service was warm and friendly. I would highly recommend eating here if you ever find yourself in Tok!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I stopped here after coming back from the Yukon. All the good things that have already been said are true. The staff is so friendly, the food is really good, the restrooms are very clean and all the salad bar looked fresh although I didn't have the salad bar. I had the halibut sandwich and onion rings and my husband had the veggie hoagie (sprouts, cheese, avocado, tomato, black olives). The outside of the building was getting a paint touch up and it looked inviting. Will we stop again....you bet! I bought the T-shirt:)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We saw Fast Eddy's & Youngs Motel while I was making reservations for our AK. Trip. We stayed @ Youngs Motel & had dinner & breakfast. It is a very good restaurant for that area. We loved the salad Bar, also the Halibut was very good. Breakfast was also very good! We also stayed & ate here on our back though too since the restaurant & motel was both very nice! We enjoyed out stops there & will definitely stay there again!