“Great Place”

Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Tok
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Praised throughout the Northland! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers, Sandwiches, Fresh Salad Bar, Pies, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes. Entire menu available for take out. Open year-round. Tour buses welcome. -- Established 1982
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stop here annually and have never been disappointed - staff is always friendly, courteous and prompt - they have some good burgers and the pizza is fantastic. Prices are a bit higher than you would see, but lets face it you are a long way from anything in Tok, AK. Make it a stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have had lunch, breakfast and dinner here several times.

I often fly planes in and out of Alaska for various clients. Tok is a good place to stop for the night and Fast Eddy's is just across the hwy from the runway. The adjoining motel has clean rooms and the food here has always been top notch.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ate here on our way to Chicken after staying at the Westmark Inn. The food was excellent, in fact on our return from Chicken we stopped to eat again. Unfortunately we were too early to get lunch, so, breakfast again, and again excellent.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I went here for some chow,And WOW,This was a Diamond in the Ruff lol.Some people here in Tok recommened this place,And surely did Meet my expectations!! After a few Brew's,I'am glad I went here! So,If you have the time,Check out this Resturant,I did,And i'am glad I did lol.......Good day tom you.......

Reviewed August 28, 2013

A bit pricey by lower 48 standards and it was OK. Good food, friendly service and a salad bar. They serve pizza and have a carry-out service as well. Right on the Alaska Highway at milepost 1313