The resort is a good example of a well managed all inclusive resort - for the price.
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable although as usual in Egypt housekeeping cleanes the surfaces but not the corners of the rooms and bathroom ....
There was some mould in the corners of the shower..
There are also stains on the floors that could be removed with a suitable product which would make the floor look a lot better. The food is quite OK but the starters are a bit boring - no adequate variation which could be improved without a lot of extra cost. I wonder what the experience of the reviewers is who rate the food as excellent , there is a lot better to be found in Egypt but probably not at this price level.
The most striking positive point is the service, very friendly and especially hardworking staff in the restaurants although at some times there seems to be more supervisers
on the floor than the actual waiters who work their butt off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 4 restaurants(Panorama Restaurant,Dolce Vita resturant ,Marhaba resturant and Chez Pascal) , 5 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar,Delphine Bar ) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam