“5th visit in two years”

Ranked #5 of 68 Hotels in Marsa Alam
west sussex
“5th visit in two years”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed 27 FEB - 06 MAR. From check in to check out everything was perfect. We booked transfer direct with hotel which was cheaper than tour operator & very efficient. All staff are friendly & have a good sense of humour, special mention to the beach boys for all they do. Extra Divers on site are very professional & that also runs like clockwork.
Hotel rooms are clean & tidy & nothing is too much trouble for anyone - also for 15 euros you can have your laundry done so come home with clean clothes!
Lots of repeat guests from all over Europe, few Brtis but that didn't effect our stay at all. Hope to return in the summer.

4 Thank oaktable

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We are just back from a nice holiday at T.C. To be honest, the first to 2 days of our stay I was really dissapointed with the food and waiters /no attention as I was used to in other hotels in Egypt/. Fortunatelly, it turned to a great holiday! Even the variety of food was nothing special, everything tasted the same /I only loved their thin bread and my son pancakes :-)/, the waiters started recognising us and being very friendly and obsequious...
The room was big enough, clean, but bathroom floor looked like having 100 years. AC to noisy, we did no use during the nights.
Animation - my son and I had a lot of fun by playing boccia, beachvolley, watterpolo, salsa...he even got diploma being very active in boccia :-). The guys did their best to make the guests entertained. One day I was in a watterpolo team with the general manager Mr. Haggag. He is very nice and friendly kind of person and surprised me that he also participated on an animation activity.
The beach - magnificent! There is a long mole and 3 levels for snorkeling. The last, most difficult one was mostly with a red flag in this period of time. Anyway, you can walk cca 1,5 km to Marsa Mubarak beach where are turtles and seacows. I was lucky swimming with both. :-) You have to go there!
The swimming pool - a large one, clean watter, we enjoyed it!
You have to try massage at the hotel! Very good. I had whole body massage with chocolate and coffee mask, jacuzzi and sauna.
We went to mega safari to the desert - FANTASTIC! /jeep, quad, riding camels, beduin entertaiment, dinner.../ We also booked horse riding on the hotel beach for 1,5 h to Port Gahib - super!
I can just recommend this hotel and espec. I have found Marsa Alam the best beach place in Egypt!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mariana H
London
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our second visit to The Three Corners didn't disappoint us at all. The staff can't do enough for you, always with a smile. The food is plentiful and varied. The gardens are especially colourful and after such a dull and cold winter here in England, it was just the tonic we needed!

2 Thank LetitiaLondon
Kokkola, Western Finland, Finland
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a week holiday in TC Fayrouz Plaza in february, and what a week!!!! The hotel is fantastic, the staff is fantastic, the AI is fantastic! What more can I say. All the people there are so warm and friendly, they really make you feel like home. Our room was near the beach and had a wonderful sea view. This was our third visit to Egypt and second visit in Three Corners hotels, last year we were in El Gouna. I must say, that Fayrouz Plaza in Marsa Alam is the best hotel ever! We are certainly coming back! As a matter of fact, we told about our fantastic holiday to our daughter and she is also coming with her husband and children next november to this hotel. They are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary there :) So we are so coming back! Thank you GM Mr Haggag and all your great staff, we had a perfect holiday! See you soon!

1 Thank Teija P
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just come back froma wonderful week in Marsa Alam.
The three corners hotel was fantastic. It looked better than any of the pictures.
The staff were fantastic, food was great, A/I was just right.
The hotel garden were a picture.
It was almost perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank 100Philip
cheersmateStockport
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was our 18th visit to this hotel, so it must say it all. Extremely satisfied with everything about this hotel: cleanliness, food, settings, pool, beach, animation - everything 5*.
All staff work extremely hard and are well trained.
Gardens are so colourful and well kept.
Special thanks go to: -
Mr Haggag, who manages the hotel.
Mohammed who works at the Pool, he is very efficient.
Ahmed and Ibrahim in Chez Pascal, not forgetting the Chef Magda.
Atef for his delicious menus.
Reception staff who are always at hand to help you.
Momo who is in charge of the great animation team.
And to all the rest of the staff, too numerous to mention.
Thank you all.

If you want a relaxing holiday, look no further than this hotel, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank cheersmateStockport
Wigan, England
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I travelled to Egypt for the first time feeling a little apprehensive as a single mum with a four year old. Arrived at the hotel and received a very friendly greeting and felt relaxed immediately. Having just got home I can't praise the hotel enough. Everything was fantastic. A lovely room, much larger than expected, in a quiet part of the resort, exactly as requested. Beautiful grounds, pool and beach and pure peace! Throughout our stay the staff continuously went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Everyone would give morning greetings at breakfast and continue the friendly manner throughout the day. Staff always appeared happy to see us and speak to us and my son had positive attention continuously. The animation team were great at creating a family atmosphere. My son would be given balloons when he walked past staff and loved the mini disco held during the evenings before the shows held at the ampitheatre. The food was great in terms of choice and quality. One day would be Mexican themed, then Belgium, then Egyptian, then Indian etc. they even had English fish and chips which surprised me, as English people were in the minority. On my second time at the restaurant the waiter automatically brought me a rose wine remembering what I had drank on my first visit. They had daily children's choices too such as pasta, burgers, meat balls, chicken nuggets, fries etc. and at the beach bar each afternoon they had pancakes, ice cream and other cakes on offer. Freshly cooked omelettes at breakfast were lovely. In the main restaurant the pancake cook would make special teddy bear shaped pancakes for my son. Hot drinks were on offer continuously, which I appreciated as I love a good brew! Choices included tea, fruit tea, hot chocolate, coffee, cappuccino and so on - a great choice! We found all people friendly regardless of nationality which I think is influenced by the happy, relaxed atmosphere created by the staff in a beautiful location. It was pretty difficult to get stressed at such a place! The snorkeling off the jetty was wonderful. My son giggled all the time at the fish. I think children need wet suits during this time of year as the sea wasn't boiling! We took our own equipment but an adult set including flippers, mask and snorkel could be bought there for about £30 which was very reasonable. We went on the quads, great fun; a wonderful host who continuously took funny photographs for us creating optical illusions with our cameras which are great keep sakes. I recommend an afternoon trip so you get to see the sun setting in the desert. There is a machine at the hotel near the shops where you put in English notes and it exchanges them for you, so I didn't take any foreign currency with me. Pound coin tips were accepted no problem. You will need cardigans and long trousers for the evenings as they got chilly and don't be fooled if it is cloudy. On our first day there was no sun and it didn't feel warm at all, so we were out with no sun cream. That evening my son had bright white eyes where his goggles had been and bright red cheeks and a guilty mum! I had a full body massage and jacuzzi costing £35 which was great. We will definately return to this hotel in the future I can't praise it enough. Thankyou for a wonderful stress free holiday to everyone from the cleaning staff, to the gardeners, to the catering staff, to the manager at Fayrouz Plaza Beach resort we hope to see you again soon!

Room Tip: I wouldn't expect any room to disappoint you, but I specified a sea view room, away from noise i...