I travelled to Egypt for the first time feeling a little apprehensive as a single mum with a four year old. Arrived at the hotel and received a very friendly greeting and felt relaxed immediately. Having just got home I can't praise the hotel enough. Everything was fantastic. A lovely room, much larger than expected, in a quiet part of the resort, exactly as requested. Beautiful grounds, pool and beach and pure peace! Throughout our stay the staff continuously went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Everyone would give morning greetings at breakfast and continue the friendly manner throughout the day. Staff always appeared happy to see us and speak to us and my son had positive attention continuously. The animation team were great at creating a family atmosphere. My son would be given balloons when he walked past staff and loved the mini disco held during the evenings before the shows held at the ampitheatre. The food was great in terms of choice and quality. One day would be Mexican themed, then Belgium, then Egyptian, then Indian etc. they even had English fish and chips which surprised me, as English people were in the minority. On my second time at the restaurant the waiter automatically brought me a rose wine remembering what I had drank on my first visit. They had daily children's choices too such as pasta, burgers, meat balls, chicken nuggets, fries etc. and at the beach bar each afternoon they had pancakes, ice cream and other cakes on offer. Freshly cooked omelettes at breakfast were lovely. In the main restaurant the pancake cook would make special teddy bear shaped pancakes for my son. Hot drinks were on offer continuously, which I appreciated as I love a good brew! Choices included tea, fruit tea, hot chocolate, coffee, cappuccino and so on - a great choice! We found all people friendly regardless of nationality which I think is influenced by the happy, relaxed atmosphere created by the staff in a beautiful location. It was pretty difficult to get stressed at such a place! The snorkeling off the jetty was wonderful. My son giggled all the time at the fish. I think children need wet suits during this time of year as the sea wasn't boiling! We took our own equipment but an adult set including flippers, mask and snorkel could be bought there for about £30 which was very reasonable. We went on the quads, great fun; a wonderful host who continuously took funny photographs for us creating optical illusions with our cameras which are great keep sakes. I recommend an afternoon trip so you get to see the sun setting in the desert. There is a machine at the hotel near the shops where you put in English notes and it exchanges them for you, so I didn't take any foreign currency with me. Pound coin tips were accepted no problem. You will need cardigans and long trousers for the evenings as they got chilly and don't be fooled if it is cloudy. On our first day there was no sun and it didn't feel warm at all, so we were out with no sun cream. That evening my son had bright white eyes where his goggles had been and bright red cheeks and a guilty mum! I had a full body massage and jacuzzi costing £35 which was great. We will definately return to this hotel in the future I can't praise it enough. Thankyou for a wonderful stress free holiday to everyone from the cleaning staff, to the gardeners, to the catering staff, to the manager at Fayrouz Plaza Beach resort we hope to see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 4 restaurants(Panorama Restaurant,Dolce Vita resturant ,Marhaba resturant and Chez Pascal) , 5 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar,Delphine Bar ) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort