We had a lovely weeks stay at this hotel. The complex is quite big, it took us two days to find our room without making mistakes. The staff are great, and the grounds are kept very clean.
The evening entertainment was ok, mainly family orientated but we enjoyed the shows. The restaurant was very good, and had a big selection of food for all tastes. Our waiter was fab he kept calling my boyfriend Superman, and whenever he saw us either poolside or on the great beach he would shout to us.
The rooms are clean, and I loved the shower room, it was more like a wet room. When we stayed it wasn't overcrowded but there was still plenty of people knocking around. We had a massage here, and they covered us in coconut, I was very embarrassed to have to shower it off along the poolside but it made people laugh, when I looked like a snowman walking to the shower. The massage was lovely though, excellent value for money!!!
I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again. We had an excellent time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 4 restaurants(Panorama Restaurant,Dolce Vita resturant ,Marhaba resturant and Chez Pascal) , 5 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar,Delphine Bar ) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort