If you want to get away from it all then Three Corners is the perfect location ... so this was our fourth visit there :) And from the moment you arrive you are made to feel incredibly welcome by all the staff … And in fact you feel like going home, many of the staff are the same, and it is amazing how they recognize you :)
The hotel is very well run, the rooms are spotlessly clean and if there is anything you need it is there within 10 minutes. As usual, the variety of FOOD IS AMAZING and the quality was fabulous...enough choice for every nationality. The REEF IS still so BREATH TAKING !!! Snorkelling in the Red Sea was superb....lots of tropical fish, turtles, marine life of all kinds…
As mentioned earlier ALL THE STAFF were pleasant, helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. The service in the restaurant was excellent. Every chef and waiter greeted us with warm smiles and couldn’t be more helpful. Special thanks for Manager of the Restaurant. The Pool Bar Staff led by absolutely professional – Mustafa, were always friendly and attentive.
Reception...well what can I say...nothing was too much trouble for them, even short Arabic lessons … thank you Sameh ;)
In the evening we tended to use the pool bar and of course watch the football MATCHES ON A BIG SCREEN … By the way, supporting among people from different countries - unforgettable experience ;)
Special mention must go to THE ANIMATION TEAM who work tirelessly around the pool in the daytime encouraging water polo, darts and aqua aerobics. Even if you don’t normally do these activities give it ago, you never know you may enjoy it :)
Of course my review would not be complete without special thanks to GENERAL MANAGER MR HAGGAG. As always he remains very pleasant approachable, caring for guests and staff alike.
Thank you Mr Haggag and your EXCELLENT TEAM for another fabulous holiday in Paradise …
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 4 restaurants(Panorama Restaurant,Dolce Vita resturant ,Marhaba resturant and Chez Pascal) , 5 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar,Delphine Bar ) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort