Elphistone Resort
$66
  • Pool
$118
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Grand Resta(Marsa Alam)
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$80
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Beach Marsa Alam(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
$38
  • Breakfast included
Aurora Bay Resort(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
$43
$88
  • Breakfast included
Wadi Lahmy Azur Resort(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
$57
TripAdvisor
Jaz Solaya(Marsa Alam)
$177
Hotels.com
1,566 results
All reviewsdiving centeranimation teamfire showpalm umbrellaschildren's clubaqua aerobicgreat animatorschoose this hotelawesome holidayfunny showsfamily vacationmeat and fishquiet weekdolphin house reefnice beachfakir showbeach volleyball
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is the best hotel which I have ever been. The food is excellent, I have never eat such good meals during my holidays. I was here for 2 weeks, and every day was wonderful. The beach is very clean, and the sea is perfect. Every day my room was perfectly clean, and sometimes housekeeper was making from the towels different animals, etc. The reception was always helpful, and very kind. All people from the hotel staff were very friendly. You can find there 3 swimming pools, and one with Jacuzzi. The hotel is working always on the highest level of service. I really like being there. If I wanted I could go to private beach from the hotel by free shuttle bus. It's nice place and you can snorkeling for many hours. It's also good place for trips. From the hotel is not far away to one of the best places at Red Sea- Dolphin House.
Animation of the hotel are working very good and every day is something different to do. I was always participating in activities. My kids were happy that they have place to play with another kids, because the Mini Club were great. My kids could be in Mini Club for 24h/ night.

I recommend this hotel for everybody. You will have the best holidays there!!

Room Tip: I recommend building B in hotel. The room has beautiful panoramic view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Karolina N
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have been staying this hotel from Jan-12, and I would like to continue to stay at this hotel until my project gets over i.e. Nov-12 for its friendly staff, they let you feel as if you did not leave your home, starting from the entrance staff, doormen, front office staff ( realy amazing ) , laundery, and room cleaning and make up staff, even the hotel taxi, the drivers are very honest and helpfull. Rooms need to be updated and there must be rooms for special needs people in order to keep the 4* category. At the end all staff are very helpfull and cheerfull. I recommend this hotel to business and family guests.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank g v
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We visited Elphistone Resort Marsa Alam in June 2012, On arrival check in was very prompt and professional as soon as we finished the check in our luggage were taken to our room which we found very clean and fresh where are the panoramic view of the pool and the sea.

In general everything was fantastic, staff, food, location and surroundings. i would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Valeria L
Reviewed June 5, 2008

There are no words to describe it, if you go to the Elphistone don't expect: to swim (there is not direct access to the sea) why would you like to go swimming if you go to the red sea, to eat (good or even decent) food , to sleep on a confortable bed.
Other things in an all inclusive basis it appens to pay for a bottle of water 2 euro, for a bottle of beer 4 euro (water free only from dispenser that means on three couples for a total of 6 adults and 3 kids 6 cases of dia...ea).
And people from Veratour (who runs the hotel) call it vacation.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank max205
A TripAdvisor Member
Rome, Italy
Reviewed November 15, 2005

It is an italian club hotel, i can consider it one of my best vacations, I stayed there for 1 week, the food was great ,the staff are very friendly and helpful,the rooms are spacious and all the rooms has asea and pool view.
I went diving in dolphin house, elphinstone reef and abou dabab it was the greatest experience i ever went through.
I advice anyone want to go to marsa alam to consider this hotel.

Stayed: November 2005