Review Highlights

I definitely recommend

Reviewed May 23, 2018
Georg_Duss
Dusseldorf, Germany

All reviews diving trip diving center barracuda meters marsa team equipment holiday beginners padi hotel trips guys boat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were lucky to have fantastic experience with SeaSecrets Divers Center which is located in Elphistone Resort.All the staff is really super professional,helpful,great and positive.Specially we want to Thank: Nebil''Giorgio'' (sales department),Azizo (cameramen),Mahmud (crazy driver:)) and of course not compatible super great diver ALi.I'm totally not good swimmer and have bit of panic in the water, but my diving and snokeling with Ali was more than perfect and safe!
We hightly recommend the Seasecrets Divers and ofcourse will come back again.Thank you a lot for unforgettable experience!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I definitely recommend this place for diving holiday. High quality of services and dive masters. Very good also for snorkeling and diving with kids.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Wonderful diving trips, very experienced guides and dive masters and very friendly atmosphere. Thank you Baracuda for helping with equipment and for make us feeling like at home :) For sure we will come back so see you soon :)

Reviewed May 9, 2018

IT IS DANGEROUS!! checked out "Sea Secrets" dive center on Trip Adviser. For some reason it has 5 stars and full of good reviews. Unbelievable! I am a diver and generally rent equipment when on holiday with family. The equipment here is not only old and tatty, it is LIFE THREATENINGLY DANGEROUS! just a couple of examples - Pressure gauge did not work (needle stuck, but staff tried to tell me it was o.k!) How can you dive and not know how much air you have?? Air hose to regulator split half way through! This was not apparent until at around 15 meters down. air pouring out and water coming in. This was 3rd attempt at changing equipment. I have hired diving equipment all over the world and never come across anything like this.

5  Thank davesinclairds
Reviewed February 17, 2018

I write this review as a Diving Professional. This centre is incredibly safe, professional and very supportive and friendly. They cater extremely well for children and their knowledge of the area is second to none. I would like to see more British people using this centre. Thank you Baracuda for this amazing experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Thanks Barracuda! Thanks to you, I ate the only good meal of all my holidays on your boat. I finally slept with comfort, thanks to the mattress that you lent me, because those of the hotel are like boards, extremely hard. Thank you to all your team, to his professionalism, although I did not participate in the dives. To you all, the Seasecretsdivers, I still wish many beautiful dives.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Very well diving center. I can recommend to everybody . Nice people work there. Thank you sea secrets divers for perfect dive trips. Thank you baracuda , mohamed , jola and everybody there. :)

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a nice snorkeling outing with Seasecrets to Marsa Asalay. Everyone was kind and enthusiastic.

The dive center is located at Elphistone Resort. Prices for snorkeling and diving activities are in range of about €25-€75 euro. They also offer PADI courses.

Only regret is that I did not ask for fins before we got on the bus, assuming they would bring them. I recommend snorkelers to get fins, especially if you're not used to swimming for so long. Just be careful around the corals :) I also recommend trying on your goggles beforehand to make sure they're good.

1  Thank megcram
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Doskonałe centrum nurkowe. Profesjonalni i przyjaźni ludzie prawdziwie oddani swojej pasji. Dziękuję za niezapomnianą nurkową przygodę.

Wszystkim którzy planują wyjazd do Marsa Alam gorąco polecam nurkowanie z Seasecretsdivers 

Excellent diving center. Professional and friendly people truly committed to their passion. Thank you for an unforgettable dive adventure.

Anyone planning a trip to Mars Alam would highly recommend diving with Seasecretsdivers.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Nurkowałam z Sea Secrets Divers w Marsa Alam dwa razy (w maju i teraz w lipcu) i naprawdę polecam tą bazę!!! Świetna obsługa, bardzo przyjazna atmosfera i niezapomniane wycieczki nurkowe :))) Na pewno pojadę tam jeszcze nurkować z nimi :)))

I have been diving twice with Sea Secrets Divers in Marsa Alam (once in may and once now in julay) and really recommend them!!! Great staff, very friendly atmosphere and unforgettable diving trips:))) For sure will go back to dive with them again :)))