Review Highlights
Great dive centre

We did 14 dives with orca in May and had a great time. Staff and guides very helpful and friendly... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2018
Stephen A
Walsall, United Kingdom
via mobile
Very professional, friendly and with amazing diving sites

Reviewed November 2, 2017
Penschy
Vienna, Austria

All reviews great dive centre highlights hamada sites guys dives reef boat
Reviewed November 2, 2017

I did my Padi AOWD there and I can't think it could have been any better. Two highlights were the night diving at the house reef where we saw the Spanish Dancer, glowing plankton and sleeping fishes as well as the wreck of the Hamada. Our diving instructor was very friendly and professional and we felt save all the time. Just consider that when doing a course, some additional fees will be added (rental equipment, handbook) so that the total price is higher than the plain course fee. However this all transparently listed on there homepage so you can in advance calculate how much it will cost.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

We stayed at Concorde Moreen & went diving with Orca this experience here was overall very good, however we went on a trip to visit the Tulip house reef & had a rude awakening!
The initial greeting from Ahmed was lovely & he chatted a while before leaving us... after that it went rapidly downhill, staff just sitting there staring at you & others laughing and making funny noises like small children. Nobody gave us any direction or orientation of the facilities... we just stood around a while & then a nice german girl assisted us ... then again disappeared ... this was not instilling confidence in this dive school!
We were not told that to reach the "house reef" was about a 15-20min walk on a jetty, a little golf cart took your kit so that was a relief ... but all the same this was a surprise that was not appreciated.
I would also like to stress that many dive operations offer a mask defog ( washing up liquid in a spray bottle :-) ) I was pleased to find they had provided one of these only to find once I was about to jump in the water the bottle that was left out was filled with thinners!!! try diving with a masked soaked with thinners - its frightening as i didn't know at the time that this was what had happened .....This place is unbelievable .... I would never recommend this most unprofessional dive operation based upon the level of customer care.

2  Thank Mandy G
Reviewed November 20, 2016

We went on a one week stay with a team of 8 divers. The Orca team provided a plan for our team, with very friendly and customer focused guides. We dived lovely dive spots, visited Wadi Gemal for Lunch and when one day we asked to amend the plan due to poor visibility, this was done instantly

1  Thank Kristine V
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Dived with Orca in El Gouna in June so wanted to go further south this time. Very well organised dive centre, staff really polite, friendly and helpful. House reef fantastic, happy to dive it on multiple occasions. Trips to other dive sites available and all very good. Caters mainly to German market but all team speak English so no problems there. I recommend them and will go back!

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We spent a great 6 days, had a wonderful 10 dives. It's not my first time with them & definitely won't be the last.
The place is very well organised. The staff are highly skilled, super friendly & very helpful. We felt very well looked after. We had shore, zodiac & boat dives in heavenly sites. We felt relaxed and secure with our guides. We had a great time there, thank you Orca team & we're counting the days to come and dive with you again.