Review Highlights
Great dive centre

We did 14 dives with orca in May and had a great time. Staff and guides very helpful and friendly... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2018
Stephen A
Walsall, United Kingdom
via mobile
Very professional, friendly and with amazing diving sites

I did my Padi AOWD there and I can't think it could have been any better. Two highlights were the... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2017
Penschy
Vienna, Austria

All reviews great dive centre highlights hamada sites guys dives reef boat
Reviewed July 23, 2016

We just returned from Marsa Alam - We had 12 great dives in one week with Orca Dive Club Tulip. This place is highly recommended. Great staff very helpful and super friendly people. Dive sites are reached by Minibus and Zodiac, but also daytrips by boat are arranged. There are many options every day. It's a very active dive center but it still keeps the most calm down easy going atmosphere going on.. Hamada, Achmed and Ambo you were fantastic. When you plan your dive trip from your home country one could be tempted to drop this place due to the complete lack of logic thinking when it comes to price structure, but don't be afraid. when everything is added up you will see a dive bill that is completely comparable to anything else in the area. Thank you from Oscar and Lars Skals Denmark.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the TULIP for 2 weeks and was there specifically to dive with ORCA.
I have dived hurghada,sharm and other places.This is the best.location after four visits.Best reefs ,dropoffs,guides,boats and planning.I did eleven solid dives and my guide REDA was excellent.I also dived with Ibrahim and Ahmed covering Elphin stone by zodiac and saw a huge shark.Great corals and canyons from the shore dives especially Marsa Murain and comfortable 30m 72 minute dives in a shorty with 15 litre tank.Visibility very good and atmosphere at dive centre was attentive friendly and reassuringly safe.

1  Thank Steve428
Reviewed June 24, 2016

I found an amazing deal on Scuba travel that allowed me to have a cheeky week away with a friend and get some diving in. Orca offered six dives included in my all inclusive package on their house reef at the Moreen beach resort. I was greeted with a HUGE smile from Mateaus the owner/manager and I think I left with a little crush on him. lol The staff are very attentive and made my dives very enjoyable. The house reef was full of dozens of stunning small fish of every shape and colour imaginable. My friend who is a non diver was very impressed with what she saw snorkeling but going deep and being in natures fish take is in itself and incredible experience. Being a female diver alone I felt perfectly safe at all times and I would recommend this dive club to anyone visiting the hotel.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

The reef at Tulip is really good when the condition is right. Such a variety of marine life. What makes it enjoyable, is the staff at Orca Tulip and Moreen Beach. Facilities are very good and so the knowledge of the area. The staff really are concerned with the diver safety while having fun. I will visit them again.

Reviewed September 16, 2015

Orca Dive Center is run by Germans with both German and Egyptian staff.
Super friendly and super professional staff.
The house reef is really nice, there's a turtle and in the early morning you get a good chance to see some dolphins...

Njoy it!