Have just returned from a 2 week holiday at Coraya beach, had a fantastic time. Rooms were cleaned daily and we could not fault the cleanliness at all.(Had a pool view room) Food was lovely and I managed to find something to eat even though I'm quite fussy. Never had a problem with finding a sun lounger and we never got up till around 8am.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and I can not fault them at all.
I only have one negative and that is the evening entertainment, the resident singer is on every night he only appears to know a few songs and sings in the same tone at all times, this is down to individual taste however and I'm sure others enjoyed his singing. More variety would be good.
Amanda came round daily to check if there were any problems and sorted them out straight away. Used the free laundry service and had no problems.
If I decide to go to Egypt again it will definitely be to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fascinating shores of Coraya Bay, just 4 km away from Marsa Alam International Airport and 219 km from Hurghada, lies the five star Steigenberger Coraya Beach, the first resort of the German Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts in Marsa Alam. A holiday for two at the five stars adults only Steigenberger Coraya Beach is a real paradise for all your senses! With its original Nubian style and 800 meters long sandy beach, the resort enjoys a unique blend of both southern Egypt and the Red Sea notes and flavors. To add an extra notch, the 364 rooms are built in groups of bungalows, with a spectacular sea, pool and garden view, prepared to host you with their elegant furniture and comfortable facilities. Steigenberger Coraya Beach has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with its "Pharaoh Club" dining concept to pour you a sonata of love, in addition to “Dar El Hawa” coffee shop that gives you a fun experience with our Arabian water pipes (shisha). Fun never sleeps, with an endless assortment of recreational activities including the exhilarating water slides at the leading attraction of the entire region “Aqua Coraya,” taking you to a whole new world of excitement and fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Coraya Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Coraya Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- Hotel Iberotel Coraya Beach
- Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort