A warm 'welcome back' greeted our second visit to this lovely hotel, set above a pretty coral bay around pools and spacious, beautiful, well-tended gardens. It was a bit windy last week but the beach was sheltered. The experienced and friendly staff are managed by a very competant, hospitable, and always visible, management team led by Hossam Saber whose every wish is to provide for all your needs. Our recently refurbished sea view room was very clean, and had an excellent shower! The buffet style meals provide a huge variety of dishes:the different themes in the evening even extended to the staff uniforms and restaurant decorations.We enjoyed the little extras such as a bowl of nuts in our room one evening, a taster of pizza on the beach or the odd cocktail in the restaurant. Take some warm clothes for the evenings as it can get chilly when the sun goes down. There is some entertainment if you wish it but we enjoyed the peace and quiet of a relaxing week of great value winter sun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fascinating shores of Coraya Bay, just 4 km away from Marsa Alam International Airport and 219 km from Hurghada, lies the five star Steigenberger Coraya Beach, the first resort of the German Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts in Marsa Alam. A holiday for two at the five stars adults only Steigenberger Coraya Beach is a real paradise for all your senses! With its original Nubian style and 800 meters long sandy beach, the resort enjoys a unique blend of both southern Egypt and the Red Sea notes and flavors. To add an extra notch, the 364 rooms are built in groups of bungalows, with a spectacular sea, pool and garden view, prepared to host you with their elegant furniture and comfortable facilities. Steigenberger Coraya Beach has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with its "Pharaoh Club" dining concept to pour you a sonata of love, in addition to “Dar El Hawa” coffee shop that gives you a fun experience with our Arabian water pipes (shisha). Fun never sleeps, with an endless assortment of recreational activities including the exhilarating water slides at the leading attraction of the entire region “Aqua Coraya,” taking you to a whole new world of excitement and fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Steigenberger Coraya Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Coraya Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- Hotel Iberotel Coraya Beach
- Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort